Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Former NFLer Peyton Hillis remains in critical condition after rescuing his children from drowning

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/nf...-NFL-star.html

Former NFL running back Peyton Hillis' kidneys have become concern for doctors as he remains in critical condition at a Florida intensive care following last week's swimming accident.

Hillis reportedly rescued his two children from drowning at a Pensacola beach on Wednesday, but was airlifted to a local hospital with lung and kidney damage as a result. Since then, the other issues have improved, while his kidneys remain a concern, according to Memphis' WREG.com.

WREG's reporter was told that Hillis is 'battling and definitely needs as many prayers as he can get,' according to an article on the website. It's unclear who offered that update to the reporter.

A prayer vigil was held in Hillis' native Arkansas on Sunday. Hillis has been volunteering as an assistant coach on his son's team. Both that son, Orry, and Hillis' young daughter were uninjured in the swimming accident.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

He is in our prayers and hope he can pull thru!

Bake
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/nf...-recovery.html

Peyton Hillis is not breathing via a ventilator anymore and is 'on the road to recovery' following last week's swimming accident, his girlfriend has revealed.

The former NFL running back, 36, reportedly rescued his two children from drowning at a Pensacola beach in Florida last Wednesday, but was airlifted to a local hospital with lung and kidney damage as a result.

Doctors expressed concern of his kidneys earlier this week, as reported by Memphis' WREG.com.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force

Sounds like he is improving!

Bake

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sounds like he is improving!

Bake

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/nf...-drowning.html

Peyton Hillis has been discharged from hospital in Florida, almost three weeks after he saved his two children from drowning.

The former NFL running back, 36, reportedly rescued his two children from drowning at a Pensacola beach in Florida on January 4, but was airlifted to a local hospital with lung and kidney damage as a result.

But his sister Hayley Davis shared a positive update on Hillis's condition in a Facebook post.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force

I hope he keeps improving.

Bake