Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: More 2022 Five Star!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ronfir's Items on eBay

More 2022 Five Star!

After working for a place for just over 20 years, a year ago I changed jobs. The place I work merged with another place and it went from one of the best places to work until maybe the worst place to work in Dallas. So when I was approached about changing jobs, it wasn't a hard decision to make!

Yesterday I had my first performance review and to brag on myself, it was the best review I have ever had so to celebrate I stopped by the local and bought three boxes of Five Star. I had previously purchased two boxes and had posted one. So I will post the four

Previous, this was the best auto, the other was complete nobody.

On to yesterday's break

Box one

Nice to get a Randy auto as that is my first of him and to get another auto to five was cool

Box two

Big fan of Jenkins since he also pitched for the Rangers!

Second card

Never been a fan of Bench, great player but I never liked the Big Red Machine and Bench! He didn't even sign the card where was to sign. How dumb is that???

Not wanting to end a great day with a Johnny Bench I decided to buy one more box and hope!

Box three and done with Five Star

Card one

Always a fan of Ozzie!

But what was card two?

Wow! time to stop

Have a great weekend
    Last edited by ronfir; 01-16-2023 at 02:31 PM.

Baseball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Detroit Lions Detroit Red Wings
    See cramkd117's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Nice haul!