Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fleurynut's Items on eBay

2022-23 OPC Glossy Rookies.

I am having a difficult time distinguishing between all 3 varieties of these cards. Does anyone have any ideas on telling the difference? Photos showing the differences?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Collect Crown Royale, OPC & McD

[Trade List/Wantlist: Hidden Content

Photogallery of OPC PC: Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I just pulled this off eBay. WOW they really are quite tough to tell apart this year. Gold left, Bronze right. In past years they've been a little better about the shading so that you can tell pretty easily if you don't have them all side-by-side

Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Akron Zips Kent State Golden Flashes Tulane Green Wave
    Twitter: @. See .'s Items on eBay LinkedIn Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Kronozio Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

The darker one is the copper/bronze and and the lighter one would be the gold card

So annoying that upper deck continues to make these OPC glossy cards undistinguishable.
    Trade and Want List Below

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

If nothing else, they could easily label the back of the card GOLD or BRONZE etc. Simple solution for happier customers in my view.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @MTLSimon11

The darker one is the copper/bronze and and the lighter one would be the gold card

So annoying that upper deck continues to make these OPC glossy cards undistinguishable.

I'm beginning to think it's a troll job.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Tampa Bay Lightning Pittsburgh Penguins

If nothing else, they could easily label the back of the card GOLD or BRONZE etc. Simple solution for happier customers in my view.

That system has worked for OPC Platinum. I don't see why Upper Deck can't do that for the glossy cards. Though admitedly, these are basically throwaway cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks to all that have replied.

I have opened 2 packages, so 6 cards. Using the photo provided by RGM81, I have 6 variants. So what does the regular card look like.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That system has worked for OPC Platinum. I don't see why Upper Deck can't do that for the glossy cards. Though admitedly, these are basically throwaway cards.

Exactly. The majority of the Platinum variants are also considered as throwaways.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I just pulled this off eBay. WOW they really are quite tough to tell apart this year. Gold left, Bronze right. In past years they've been a little better about the shading so that you can tell pretty easily if you don't have them all side-by-side

Wow, now that is ough to tell apart. Going to be tough for player colletors to grab the right ones.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Thanks to all that have replied.

I have opened 2 packages, so 6 cards. Using the photo provided by RGM81, I have 6 variants. So what does the regular card look like.

Pic would help out here. In past years there were three: regular, Gold, and Bronze. "Regular" was a silver colour last year.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast