Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

A solid retail box of UD1 21-22.

It was my 4th retail box of this stuff. I'm still on the hunt for a Caufield rookie. No luck for that one today, but it was a pretty solid box.

Here are the stars of the break:
    Image (795) by Guillaume Morin, on Flickr

Still 6 sealed boxes on my shelf, it would be such a thrill to pull a Caufield by myself, but I'm pretty happy with what I got today!
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (85)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs
    See chocolatethunder8's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale My traders on Flickr

Can't go wrong with 2 Zegras rookies from 1 box, congrats!!! What I find even more impressive is your will power to not immediately rip in to those other 6 boxes you have chillin on your shelf haha.
    Main PC: Jake Gardiner
    Main PC Team: Leafs
    Wantlist:
    Hidden Content
    Traders Bucket:
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shockwiresports's Items on eBay

Wow that’s a great box!!

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

That is a tremendous break - congrats on the two Zegras!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

sloth: I was very happy with the pair of Zegras. The YG, while not a 10, is much better than many that got pulled in the first batch of hobby boxes And, it's the first time I pull a YG Canvas of a top player. Thank you for your comment about willpower. Usually, I'm stocking on boxes that I like during good sales like the Black Friday, and I slowly open them over the year. For me, it's therapeutic to take 2-3 hours to open the packs one by one, sort the bases and update my list.

shockwiresports and RGM81: thank you! :)

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(44)
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Detroit Tigers Detroit Lions

sloth: I was very happy with the pair of Zegras. The YG, while not a 10, is much better than many that got pulled in the first batch of hobby boxes And, it's the first time I pull a YG Canvas of a top player. Thank you for your comment about willpower. Usually, I'm stocking on boxes that I like during good sales like the Black Friday, and I slowly open them over the year. For me, it's therapeutic to take 2-3 hours to open the packs one by one, sort the bases and update my list.

shockwiresports and RGM81: thank you! :)

2 Zegras are great pulls. I opened a box and all I got was Canvas Young Gun Barre-Boulet a Veleno YG for the PC, but I also landed 32 base Dups(shocked).
    I hope you did not get a box like that. Good luck with those future boxes.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

2 Zegras are great pulls. I opened a box and all I got was Canvas Young Gun Barre-Boulet a Veleno YG for the PC, but I also landed 32 base Dups(shocked).
    I hope you did not get a box like that. Good luck with those future boxes.

I had some pretty bad boxes too. I got a hobby box with beaten up bases and YGs, I had to return them to UD (including Zegras). Also, out of my first 2-3 retail boxes, my best hit was a Drysdale YG with a soft corner. You can't win em all, but the hits feel even more sweeter! So far in about 5 boxes of the product, no Caufield, Swayman or Knight, but 3 regular Zegras and 1 YGC. Thank you very much for your wishes! :)