Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Smile Chrisborene’s 2023 IP successes

Man it’s been a bit since I’ve had anything to post but here is my first post for the 2023 collecting season

i went to dodgers fan fest on Saturday February 4th, and here is what I ended up getting

for a $30 donation I got max muncy to sign a 2020 foco World Series bobblehead

also for a $30 donation I got autographs 2 each ( I was sneaky) from dodger youngsters André Jackson and Justin bruihl

—-chrisborene

not sure of my next venture, but for sure I’ll be going to some stuff around WrestleMania 39 weekend, but I’m sure I’ll go to something before then

SCF Rewards
    Country

my wrestlemania 39 week recap !!!!!!

Man wrestlemania week is finally done for me!!! And it wore me out, but it was very fun!!!Thursday I got to meet Rey mysterio again, which was cool but waiting in a line for hrs stunk !!Friday I went to wrestlecon in downtown LA and got to meet former wwf/WWE champs, Bret the hitman hart and Goldberg, a couple of side stories , I asked Bret what his favorite mlb team was and he said the San Francisco giants ( booooooo!!!) , but then he said his wife’s favorite team was the dodgers and they sometimes argue during the games when they play,(hahaha!!)Also when I met Goldberg ( he has real time beef with the hitman) he told me he wasn’t going to take a pic with me wearing a Bret hart shirt unless I turned it inside out , I apologized and he said don’t worry about it, I just don’t like him he is a piece of ��)Was suppose to meet the bushwhackers this day as well but apparently bushwhacker butch had a medical emergency and cancelled appearances all weekend, so I have to go about getting a refund for that, hope he ends up being alright!!Just found out earlier yesterday bushwhacker butch passed away from his medical problems he had over this past weekend ������From wrestlecon, I went to the LA convention center to the WWE superstore for some shopping and to meet WWE superstar bayley, the lines to get in the building was almost 1/2 hr when I arrived, so I was worried I was going to miss the whole signing, but once I got in and to the fiterman sports signing ( about 1/2 hr after it started ) I got right into the pro photo op line and there were only a few people in it and took less than 5 minutes then just moved in the other line to get my auto which started pretty quickly after the photo op and was only in there maybe less than 20 minutes, once done there I did some wrestlemania shopping and got a few goodies!!Then watched wrestlemania Saturday from homeThe went live to wrestlemania on Sunday which was a lot of fun , I had a great time with my wife and sister in law who were brave enough to go with this big fan !!! Took tons of pictures and ate tons of mediocre food, nothing was really great to eat inside sofi stadium and parking sucked getting out of there , must have took 45+ minutes!!It was an experience , but I’m tired and will just rest and watch the raw after wrestlemania from the comfort of my home!!

next autograph venture should be to my first Rancho Cucamonga quakes game sometime between thurs-sat when their season opens up

—-chrisborene

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Bulls

Awesome stuff!
    Collect HOF ROMLB SS balls (Have 35, always looking for more)
    Trying to complete 2016 Topps Heritage Minor League Set (199/215)
    2016 Cubs World Series signed WS ROMLB (8/25)
    2018 Bowman Draft 169/200
    2020 Bowman Draft 121/200

SCF Rewards
    Country

My start to the minor league season and autographing my favorite team ( Rancho Cucamonga quakes) started last night on their opening night, overall a good start to see how the quakes are signing this season, and here are my results.

nick biddison signed 3 cards
    rayne doncon signed 3 cards
    peter hey beck signed 3 cards
    batting coach/former mlb catcher ronny paulino signed 3 cards
    all guys signed before the game and probably would have signed more
    after the game I got starting pitcher and ‘21 1st round draft pick maddux bruns signed his usual 1 per.
    Also added a few pics from before yesterdays game
    probably will go to another game in around 2 weeks, so until then………

—-chrisborene

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back to graphing my local Rancho Cucamonga quakes this time on the road in an 11am game yesterday (5/2/23) vs the Lake Elsinore storm and here are my results

pre game
    3 autos from Rayne doncon
    1 auto from Nick biddison
    1 auto from former dodger Ramon troncoso
    1 auto from Juan Alonso on a ball

post game
    1 auto from maddux bruns
    8 autos from Peter Heubeck

next game Will probably be this coming Tuesday at Rancho Cucamonga to rack some more quakes
    —-chrisborene

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quick recap, I went to another 11am quakes game, this time vs Visalia oaks, didn’t have too much action as I’m running out of cards, and the promotion of maddux bruns didn’t help out my numbers. But I got :

3 more cards from Rayne doncon and 2 more cards from Nick bidinson

next game won’t be a quakes game for a few weeks from now, but I am going to a paid signing for a pro wrestler I’ll post about on the weekend

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today I went to comic con revolution in Ontario, California, with the sole purpose of meeting Mercedes varnado (aka Mercedes mone, fka Sasha banks) I needed her to sign my Sasha banks funko , so I paid to get that signed and also took a pro photo op with Mercedes as well she was very nice and polite and person and no 6 ft apart photos like in the past

Sorry for the bid sizing of these photos

next event will probably be another Rancho Cucamonga quakes game within the next 2 weeks
    —-chrisborene

SCF Rewards
    Country

6-25-2023

went to see the quakes play and a rehab by my fav pitcher Julio urias, well Julio never touched a pen arriving or leaving so that was a bummer

but did get 2 from josue de Paula and 1 from Nick biddison
    —-chrisborene

SCF Rewards
    Country

7-18-23

rancho Cucamonga quakes @ lake Elsinore storm

not many people autographing before or after game here maybe 3-4 tops but here are my totals

josue de Paula 2 cards
    Wilman Diaz ( quakes debut today, had 3 hits) signed 2 cards
    Rayne doncon 2 cards
    luis Rodriguez 1 card

after game
    wilman diaz 1 card
    nick biddison 1 card
    sean mclain 3 cards

next autograph venture won’t be for like another month, but I’ll post here when I do

—-chrisborene

SCF Rewards
    Country

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast