Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Please Note - The_Franchise will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

@The_Franchise- Daniel- Roughly how much in BV are you wanting for the Al Lopez GU?

So, a bit of back story. I PC HOF GU'd Mem (Bats for position players & Fabrics for pitchers.) I over-payed for this Al Lopez when it first became available on Ebay, as I wasn't sure how many would become available at a decent price at the time. A few weeks later I got a lower SN, that's now in my collection. I'm into this for $43. I'm not sure what the real BV is on it, but would want about $35 to $40 in trade value. Of course, ideally, I would love to trade for another PC HOF'er I need, for which I might be willing to negotiate in your favor a bit. Thanks for the read.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees

Hi, so the Flippin’ out franco gold-minted books for $20. The jeter, gil, gleyber and rizzuto book for a combined $7.25. I guess I’ll wait to see what happens/recheck your list for other yankees I could use.
    Yankees + Todd Greene collector. There are tens of thousands of Yankees I need. My grail card is a 2005 Topps Pristine Fielder's Choice Glove Relics #TG Todd Greene.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi, so the Flippin’ out franco gold-minted books for $20. The jeter, gil, gleyber and rizzuto book for a combined $7.25. I guess I’ll wait to see what happens/recheck your list for other yankees I could use.

I'll try to message you tomorrow with some other Yankees I don't have listed on my FT list. I'm sure I can find something from your extensive wants list, something with a comparable BV to the Flippin' out. That Mantle you were interested has a BV of $20 as well, should it become available. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

So, a bit of back story. I PC HOF GU'd Mem (Bats for position players & Fabrics for pitchers.) I over-payed for this Al Lopez when it first became available on Ebay, as I wasn't sure how many would become available at a decent price at the time. A few weeks later I got a lower SN, that's now in my collection. I'm into this for $43. I'm not sure what the real BV is on it, but would want about $35 to $40 in trade value. Of course, ideally, I would love to trade for another PC HOF'er I need, for which I might be willing to negotiate in your favor a bit. Thanks for the read.

Daniel- Thanks for the background. Does the Lopez card have 1 GU piece or 2? There are 2 different versions.
    Always Looking for:

A) Graded Vintage (Pre-1980) (BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    B) Graded True RC's (No inserts or parallels) (BGS, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    C) Certified Auto and GU cards of players from the 70's and further back in all sports

SCF Rewards
    Country

Daniel- Thanks for the background. Does the Lopez card have 1 GU piece or 2? There are 2 different versions.

Just the single bat piece

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do you have a list of PC HOF game used needs?
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do you have a list of PC HOF game used needs?

To be honest pwaldo, I'm a serial number snob when it comes to my HOF PC cards, very picky. I don't collect auto's. My goal is to eventually get an appealing card of each player numbered /25 or lower. A lot of the old timers, don't have a relic out yet, and if they do, they're not numbered, so I'm kind of holding off on those. I can try to compose a list, but it might take me a while. I could probably get you a list by Sunday night. If it helps you at all, I don't think I have anyone from the last years, should you be holding any treasures you'd like to bring to my attention. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

To be honest pwaldo, I'm a serial number snob when it comes to my HOF PC cards, very picky. I don't collect auto's. My goal is to eventually get an appealing card of each player numbered /25 or lower. A lot of the old timers, don't have a relic out yet, and if they do, they're not numbered, so I'm kind of holding off on those. I can try to compose a list, but it might take me a while. I could probably get you a list by Sunday night. If it helps you at all, I don't think I have anyone from the last years, should you be holding any treasures you'd like to bring to my attention. Thanks

No need to get a list together then. I collected basically the opposite going after the cheapest game used for each of the HOF guys so I have very few numbered ones and probably don't have any as low as /25. So I don't want you to go through all the trouble if you don't have to. Thanks though.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

@The_Franchise- Daniel- Sorry to do this in this way, but the system says I can't send you a PM for some reason.

Hopefully I can help. I don't know if this is the only way or even the best way, but this is how I do it. At the top of the screen I select the "Community" drop-down arrow, and one of the choices is "Albums". I select that and it takes me to a screen that shows two columns of albums- the most recently updated albums of other people on the left, and my albums on the right.

Above the column with my albums is a button that says "Create New Album". If I am creating a new album, I click on that. In the next screen I give the album a short title. I don't generally fill in the "Description" field as I try to make the album name specific.

I also leave the circle selected that says "Public" because I make the album for others to view. I then save the changes.

To add scans, I select "Upload Photos" on the top, which causes a second screen to open. In the second screen I select "Choose File" which allows me to browse my scans and select one. You can select up to 20 scans to upload at one time.

Once I am done uploading, I select the "Upload" button on the right. I go back to the original screen which displays the pending photos. I then have to click on "Save Changes".

I think that's it, but I have to go through the actual process of uploading photos to be sure.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Good luck with it,

James

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

James,
    Can you send pm's to other people?

I just sent two pm's to Daniels to check it out worked fine on my end. I know I have issues occasionally but none recently.

DON

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast