Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Baltimore Orioles New York Jets New Jersey Devils

Orioles Fan Packs for 2023

Well as the saying goes I wonder if the fan packs will be going the way of the Dodo bird as the Orioles customer service emailed me to say they are not doing fan packs again.
    The only thing they suggest is looking into all their digital services.
    Guess I will have to stop collecting pocket schedules as they did not have them for 2 years of COVID which I under stand and now nothing this year or last.
    Members here even went to games last season and looked in the stadium for me and there was nothing there.
    If anyone going to games this season would you please look again and let me know

Are other MLB clubs doing the same

Last edited by adiddle; 03-02-2023 at 02:36 PM.