Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Lebron / Morant Dual Signature 2019-20 Panini Immaculate

Just looking for opinions / thoughts on what this card is worth and what potential it has with Zion never playing and Morant having trouble being an adult.
    It’s a 2019-20 Panini Immaculate on card dual auto 1/1 Of Zion and Ja Morant.
    It’s a beautiful card but with Zion being injured so much and Ja’s recent problems what do you think this card is worth now and what could it be if Zion ever gets healthy and has some good years?

thanks for the opinions / thoughts in advance

sorry it’s Zion****
    not sure how I typed lebron
    Last edited by dthorne1; 03-09-2023 at 02:05 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jmmintz's Items on eBay

Just looking for opinions / thoughts on what this card is worth and what potential it has with Zion never playing and Morant having trouble being an adult.
    It’s a 2019-20 Panini Immaculate on card dual auto 1/1 Of Zion and Ja Morant.
    It’s a beautiful card but with Zion being injured so much and Ja’s recent problems what do you think this card is worth now and what could it be if Zion ever gets healthy and has some good years?

thanks for the opinions / thoughts in advance

I would absolutely not sell right now - you're selling a market dip. I wouldn't worry so much about Ja because he seems to be, at a bear minimum, taking the proper steps, and if he can stay issue-free going forward, then he'll be fine. Zion being made of glass is your bigger issue here.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What do you think the card is worth right now? Ball park?
    it is one of one, on card auto.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jmmintz's Items on eBay

What do you think the card is worth right now? Ball park?
    it is one of one, on card auto.

That exact card was listed at $25,000 or best offer and sold on 12/28 for $7,500, so...there you go. Assuming you're the current owner, you can probably recoup your money but I don't know how much wiggle room you're getting if you list right now.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don’t know why I typed Lebron. Lol
    zion