Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Autograph Donations

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Philadelphia Phillies New Jersey Devils
    See arfmax's Items on eBay

Autograph Donations

Hi everyone. I will be attending all of the days of the National Sports Collectors Convention in Rosemont, IL in late July 2023, and one of the booths is Signatures For Soldiers. Signatures For Soldiers collects athlete autographs and sells them with 100% of the profits going to help soldiers and veterans. At the last National in 2021, I gave them a box full of autographs that I didn't want or need, and I just wanted to put this opportunity out there for any of you. If you have autographs that you do not need, whether they are TTM, IP, or pack-pulled, and you are interested in donating them, you can send them directly to me, your friendly TTM moderator. I will bring all of them to the Signatures For Soldiers booth at the National in 2023. This is purely voluntary, and is not affiliated with SCF in any way, but I know a lot of us get oodles of autographs, and many of them no longer fit in a collection, are duplicates, or you thought were going to be stars but turned out to be duds and you regret putting on a mini helmet, mini football, or mini basketball. There is no benefit to me either, just giving you an opportunity to think about helping a great cause, and maybe helping you clean out some of your unwanted autos.

One more random note, the guy who runs Signatures For Soldiers collects all cards of a couple of players, including Gregg Jefferies, Adam Jones (baseball), Mitch Haniger, and Mike LaValliere, so if you have any base cards, inserts, parallels, oddball cards, etc of these guys lying around, feel free to send those as well, although put them in a separate envelope or something.

If interested, send me a PM, and I will give you my address.

-arfmax
    Last edited by arfmax; 03-10-2023 at 09:12 PM. Reason: added other players Tim collects
    Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:639!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):44
    Percent Complete:84.1

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Baltimore Orioles New York Jets New Jersey Devils

I have done the same thing. The man behind the scenes Tim Virgilo puts in many hours to make this work.
    I have sent hundred of cards to him which he puts up for sale to anyone who wished to buy them and the money goes to the veterans.
    I have also purchased cards from him for my Orioles collection and my 1987 Topps.
    As a veteran it is great to help him out.
    Thanks for posting this so members can take advantage of his offerings.

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Philadelphia Phillies New Jersey Devils
    See arfmax's Items on eBay

bumping this up, as the National is coming up soon