Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Trading starter/complete sets for starter/complete sets

Attention set builders! Is there any better way to move a lot of old stock for something that you want than to trade like value starter sets with another collector? I have had a lot of success with this in the past and want to revisit this again. I have starter/complete sets from all sports and even a few non-sports (not just where I am leaving this post) all available for trade for anything that you have that I could use. I can send you a list of stuff in my personal collection already and, anything not on the list, I would be interested in trading for. We agree on a fair value for both our piles of cards and "Git er done"! Please e-mail me at [email protected] so I can send you my list. And please, let me know all about your interests. Let's trade!

God Bless - Billy

Bills Sportscard Trading Webpage

SCF Rewards
    Country

Swapping kits is a fun way to add to your collection and socialize with other collectors. Try putting your finished kits on Ebay. Best of luck in your trading endeavors!