Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

WTTF:2022-2023 Upper Deck Inserts,Free Styles,Honor Roll,Portraits ...

Hi everyone,its been a very very long time since I was last on here.I started back into the hobby again and hopefully I am here to stay.

I am trying to complete the following insert sets from this years 2022-2023 Upper Deck Series 1

Cards I need:

Portraits 31,37,39
    O-pee-chee gold glossy rookie R-6 boldy
    Free Styles:3,6,13,15,23,24,25,36,40,44,45,49
    Honor Role:3,11,17,24,44,48

I have for trade many inserts from this years 22-23 Upper Deck Series 1
    anything you may need please let me know and as usual any help would be appreciated.

I would also be willing to trade my extra Young Guns from this set but within reason and the trade would have to be a bit in my favour!
    Just let me know what you have to offer and what you need!

Again it feels good to be back in the trading market and collecting again and hopefully I followed the rules properly
    in posting on this thread,as I said its been awhile.

Thank You everyone!!!
    Last edited by cardsfigsandmore; 03-12-2023 at 01:33 PM. Reason: Added extra trade information

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ap0813's Items on eBay

Welcome back! Send me your address and send you Freestyles 40 and 44.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What can I send you and thank you!