Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See archimo2's Items on eBay

@hockeydad2 - Waiting on your reply. PLMK what you have that may interest me for the CLEMENTE card. THANKS, Rodney

Here is what I have for Orioles
    Looking for Pittsburgh Pirates current Oneil Cruz or past stars. Current roster Pittsburgh Penguins esp Sidney Crosby. Collecting Pittsburgh Steelers esp Najee Harris and past stars. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

Thanks for the reply and info. I'll trade these HOFer PIRATES for those "BIRDS" ----------

1992 SCORE #880 HONUS WAGNER
    2018 TOPPS ARCHIVES #297 WILLIE STARGELL
    --------------- AND --------------------------
    1986 TCMA ALL TIME PIRATES 5-PIR RALPH KINER

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the reply and info. I'll trade these HOFer PIRATES for those "BIRDS" ----------

1992 SCORE #880 HONUS WAGNER
    2018 TOPPS ARCHIVES #297 WILLIE STARGELL
    --------------- AND --------------------------
    1986 TCMA ALL TIME PIRATES 5-PIR RALPH KINER

What about the Clemente?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I didn't have CLEMENTE in my offer because all of those Oriole cards are of "commons", and a couple are duplicates. No well known "BIRDS" are in that picture. There are no Cal RIPKEN, jr, Brooks Robinson, Frank Robinson, Palmer, etc. I'd rather trade Clemente for "well known "BIRDS" " than commons. However, I will trade those other HOF Pirate cards for the "common" ones you pictured. Have a good afternoon, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looking for real traders please

SCF Rewards
    Country

Still looking

SCF Rewards
    Country

How about your TOPPS HERITAGE Flashback 1973 No Hitter NOLAN RYAN for the CLEMENTE ? And, if you want, the "other" three HOF PIRATES for the nine "BIRDS" you pictured. Have a good day, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

How about your TOPPS HERITAGE Flashback 1973 No Hitter NOLAN RYAN for the CLEMENTE ? And, if you want, the "other" three HOF PIRATES for the nine "BIRDS" you pictured. Have a good day, Rodney

Works for me if you can please post. Don't have a computer right now. Thanks Kevin

SCF Rewards
    Country

@hockeydad2 - Kevin, THANKS for the quick reply. Before I post this in trade manager, and you confirm, I want to be sure does your "Works for me..." mean ALL that are mentioned ? PLMK. Then I'll post our trade, and you can confirm. Again, thanks for the quick reply. Have a good night, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

@hockeydad2 - Kevin, THANKS for the quick reply. Before I post this in trade manager, and you confirm, I want to be sure does your "Works for me..." mean ALL that are mentioned ? PLMK. Then I'll post our trade, and you can confirm. Again, thanks for the quick reply. Have a good night, Rodney

Yes 9 Orioles and 1 Nolan Ryan

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast