Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See CaliforniaSoxfan's Items on eBay

Question Anybody picked this up yet?

the Beckett Football Card 20th Anniversary Price Guide 2003-2004 Edition? This is the sweetest beckett I've ever seen. It prices every single card from over 8,000 sets from 1894 until present. It also has a $35 coupon towards BGS card grading and a $25 value Collector pack send in. Really nice book with 844 pages of football card info. It did cost $25 but it's well worth it for the information you get. There is also a section for autograph cards that shows examples of players autographs so that you can compare for authenticity.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See yoda5's Items on eBay

Sounds like a really great reference guide. Is this like the big thick books they put out every year?

SCF Rewards
    Country

yeah, this one is almost 3 inches thick and has very detailed guides concerning grading, conditions, distribution numbers, and counterfeits.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See yoda5's Items on eBay

Thanks for the info. I might have to pick one up.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oh and one other thing about the memorabilia and auto section; it gives pricing for autographed memorabilia like 3x5's, mini helmets, and balls

SCF Rewards
    Country

Would there be a similar price guide for baseball??

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm pretty sure that there would be one for baseball but I haven't seen one yet. It might of been sold out though

SCF Rewards

Go to Barnes and Nobles -- they've got the Becketts there, including the quarterly Becketts

Carson Palmer is on the quarterly beckett, I believe