Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Akron Zips Kent State Golden Flashes Tulane Green Wave
    Twitter: @. See .'s Items on eBay LinkedIn Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Kronozio Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

3 simple words

GO-FUND-ME

Problem solved
    Trade and Want List Below

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I don't think the solution is to expect others to fundraise on this woman's behalf because an entitled child thought it would be funny to destroy something that doesn't belong to them.

3 simple words

GO-FUND-ME

Problem solved

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Andrei Markov
    and Montréal Canadiens.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

3 simple words

GO-FUND-ME

Problem solved

Nothing says "accountability for one's actions" like getting people who weren't involved to pay for the consequences of an entitled man-child.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @. See .'s Items on eBay LinkedIn Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Kronozio Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Send her to this guy....

He can help her walk again with the miracle spring water!

SCF Rewards
    Country

i'm just trolling now

Obviously the guy is a
    Last edited by RGM81; 03-23-2023 at 11:54 AM. Reason: Mind the language please

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

Honestly the kid needs to get the crap kicked out of him. That's about it. A public apology, a fine, a reprimand whatever, will have no effect on an 'entitled' kid like good old-fashined
    Last edited by RGM81; 03-23-2023 at 11:54 AM. Reason: Mind the language please
    Master List: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See psychoforturkeys's Items on eBay

Honestly the kid needs to get the crap kicked out of him. That's about it. A public apology, a fine, a reprimand whatever, will have no effect on an 'entitled' kid like good old-fashined

This!

So many of the problems today stem from participation trophies and the lack of an @ss whoppin being a potential consequence of stupid actions and big mouths.
    FINDERS FEE: 10/11 BTP Lumbergraphs, 17 Leaf Masked Men Nameplate, Leaf Pearl Letter or Lace Giacomins.
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

And to think, this is a young university student, from a "famous" wealthy family.

If this is how the "best" of our youth behave, then China, Russia, and North Korea can never lose, just because we will never be able to win.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12