Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Son of NHL team executive caught on video pushing wheelchair down stairs

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

It’s a pretty terrible look for Briere’s son.

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Andrei Markov
    and Montréal Canadiens.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

It’s a pretty terrible look for Briere’s son.

No doubt about it. I am so glad there was not recording devices everywhere when I was little. Lord knows I did some things that I am not proud of but no one ever found out as there was not camera's everywhere.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Akron Zips Kent State Golden Flashes Tulane Green Wave
    Twitter: @. See .'s Items on eBay LinkedIn Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Kronozio Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Who does he think he is, Jason from Friday the 13th part 2?
    Trade and Want List Below

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Who does he think he is, Jason from Friday the 13th part 2?

Classic scene!

SCF Rewards
    Country

LOL! Busted.

That video essentially summarizes the entirety of North American youth born after sometime roughly approximately about-ski 1999-ish.

China wins. We aren't producing any winners, and we haven't been for quite some time. It is about to catch up with us.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @. See .'s Items on eBay LinkedIn Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Kronozio Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

LOL! Busted.

That video essentially summarizes the entirety of North American youth born after sometime roughly approximately about-ski 1999-ish.

China wins. We aren't producing any winners, and we haven't been for quite some time. It is about to catch up with us.

???

SCF Rewards
    Country

You didn't watch the video?

You wouldn't happen to have been born after say about 1999?

SCF Rewards
    Country

What's the big deal. Nobody was in the chair. Just buy a new one

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays NULL
    Twitter: @@TheJMCole See mikescards141's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

What's the big deal. Nobody was in the chair. Just buy a new one

It is a big deal, because the person who owned the chair who is a regular at the bar and a student at the same university, had to be carried down to use the bathroom, their mobility was already impeded by the facility, and then had to come back to find their wheelchair damaged and possibly destroyed, because a 23 year old with behavioural issues had no understanding of what it means to dehumanize someone by removing their ability to get around. If you can't recognize why this is a big deal I am going to assume you can walk, but to someone who is limited to where they can go, because we don't always take accessibility into account, it is a big deal.

Also, her chair new was $2000.00 and Carson Briere in his apology said nothing about even paying for the repairs, let alone buying a new one. Even if he had it does not absolve him of what he did.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast