Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (48)
    Country
    Twitter: @HeroesofCrease See FanaticofTKD's Items on eBay Instagram:

My Two Box Break of 2020-21 SP Signature Legends. Nothing Huge But a Group A Auto!

My latest episode of "Box Breaks With Bruce" is now up on my YouTube channel. I opened up two boxes of 2020-21 Upper Deck SP Signature Edition Legends product. Why?

Well, this is finally a recent product that doesn't focus on speculating on rookie content, but rather appreciating the history of the NHL's players from yesterday. Plus it highly represents my favorite eras of hockey, those being the 1990s and 1980s. I also wanted in before the prices of these boxes climbed out of reach.

While my hits were nowhere near some of the mega hits everyone seems to get in their breaks (Fultoncards' case has been absurdly good for example), I did get an unexpected Group A autograph in the second box which I didn't even clue into when opening it.

Also if you haven't, do check out Fultoncards on YouTube as well. He is like the Steve1989MREInfo of box breaks, calm to listen to, isn't obnoxious, and he doesn't break your ear drums when he gets a big pull.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Solid break, thanks for sharing. The Briere auto has a very retro mid 90s look to it. I was really hoping you were going to pull something huge from the Brodeur time capsule. I have a couple of time capsules and I keep debating whether or not to open them.

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Andrei Markov
    and Montréal Canadiens.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Thanks for sharing the breaks - fun hits, and a nice walk down memory lane eh?
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (48)
    Country
    Twitter: @HeroesofCrease See FanaticofTKD's Items on eBay Instagram:

Solid break, thanks for sharing. The Briere auto has a very retro mid 90s look to it. I was really hoping you were going to pull something huge from the Brodeur time capsule. I have a couple of time capsules and I keep debating whether or not to open them.

The Briere was definitely a nice design. I was hoping so as well on the Brodeur capsule. I saw it for sale at my LCS at a decent price and I figured why not, worst that can happen is one of those mini cards pop out. Best case, is one of the blank backs or autographs, so there wasn't a huge downside. The general trend with the capsules or those rip cards in baseball is the rarer and more serial numbered the rip card, the more likely a notable hit will come out of it.

Thanks for sharing the breaks - fun hits, and a nice walk down memory lane eh?

Thanks for the comment. It was most certainly a fun break that took me back to my favorite era of hockey.