Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Question Anybody have a Kevin Brown autograph for trade?

Anybody have a Kevin Brown autograph for trade? The pitcher not the catcher guy. He pitched for the Yankees, Marlins, Dodgers, etc. Not looking for an IP/TTM autograph. Just one from a card company.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I have one Donruss Signature series with the Rangers numbered 0527 on the back. Drop me a line off to do a cardshow. Not on a team you mentioned so lmk if I have the right guy and possibly card LOL. The set is called millennium marks I believe.
    @pwaldo

DON
    Last edited by doniceage; 03-25-2023 at 06:52 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have one Donruss Signature series with the Rangers numbered 0527 on the back. Drop me a line off to do a cardshow. Not on a team you mentioned so lmk if I have the right guy and possibly card LOL. The set is called millennium marks I believe.
    @pwaldo

DON

@doniceage

Yeah it is weird because the pitcher Kevin Brown was on the Rangers but not at the same time the catcher named Kevin Brown was. The Kevin Brown I want was actually in that set but he was on the Marlins at the time. That's the only reason I left off him being on the Rangers when he was and does have an autograph for them. Just too confusing trying to do a search because of it. But thanks for checking though.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Sounds good was wondering as it said on his card he had a good arm.
    Thanks best of luck in finding one.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah it is a bit weird that they had the same name playing at the same time in the majors but it happens a lot for some reason. I've seen it with Pedro Martinez, Alex Gonzalez, Chris Young, and Ryan Braun and that was just from 1995-2007.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    UCLA Bruins Los Angeles Lakers Anaheim Angels

in 2018 there were 3 Wander Franco in the minor leagues.
    only one of them was a top 10 prospect, but all 3 had cards
    Collecting - Semi "Master collecting" 2012 Topps BB - [+ 12 Topps Chrome, 12 Topps mini On Line, 12 Topps Opening Day] - 2012 Panini Prizm BB prizm - green, blue, red, gold, ice, pulsar [trade only] - Prefer trades of $30 bv min. for a bubble mailer. PWE trades ok for small trades. It's just a hobby. Have fun and be fair.

SCF Rewards
    Country

in 2018 there were 3 Wander Franco in the minor leagues.
    only one of them was a top 10 prospect, but all 3 had cards

Seems a bit weird since I didn't think Wander was a common name