Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

2022-23 UD Series 2 Checklist!

Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Habs content...

Curious that they have both Price & Byron, neither of whom has played a game all season, in the base list.

YG's galore: Slafkovsky, Baddock (who? why?), Schueneman, Guhle, Xhekaj!

Should be some fun stuff to add to the PC. Seriously, though, why Brandon Baddock?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not alot of rookies debuted this season. They needed to use some carryover rookies from last season to fill out the checklist.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not alot of rookies debuted this season. They needed to use some carryover rookies from last season to fill out the checklist.

There's 146 guys classified as rookies this year on nhl.com -- obviously some of those are a bit later on so they'll likely get a card in Extended (they have to fill that out too!) but a guy like Baddock....he was traded to Minnesota in February of last year, so it's a dead card of a 1-game player that is simply there to fill a checklist. Certainly there's a better choice they could make.

SCF Rewards
    Country

A good portion of those 146 players are players who were rookies who got cards from previous seasons, 2022-23 Series One, or are going to be 2023-24 rookies. Only 20 players actually debuted between the start of the season and Oct. 31 (the cutoff for Series 2). 27 of the players on this checklist are carry-over rookies who debuted in 2021-22. Kevin Mandolese was a backup last season so he was eligible under the backup rule and Bouy takes up one of the 49 spots but is obviously a mascot. At least Baddock is still under an NHL contract since 4 other players in this checklist aren't anymore (Jon Lizotte, Adam Huska, Jayden Halbgewachs, and Linus Hogberg).

SCF Rewards
    Country

A Mascot for a YG? Seriously? Someone at UD needs to lay off the special gummies.
    The want list at this link features what I need of Gretzky, Roy, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous sets. I also have a CFL want list on my page and if you have nothing from it I will consider other traders of current Ottawa Senators,Guy Lafleur, + trade bait.

Wants - Hidden Content

Traders - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

I really want a Xhekaj YG! I'll keep the eyes open, it would be nice to get a good deal on a Slafkovsky during the summer.
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content