Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See schwood's Items on eBay

FT: 2023 Topps Series 1 Commemorative Jazz Chisholm

I have a Jazz Chisholm Marlins Commemorative Team Logo Patch Card I am looking to trade for a Red Sox one. I don't have access to post pictures, but if you message me here, I can probably text a picture of it.

Small money trade, but this is how I roll. You tell me your favorite team, and maybe there is something a little extra in it for you!

Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

I have these RED SOX available -------------

2002 FLEER TRADITION This Day in History Sept. 25, 1989 WADE BOGGS jersey
    2003 TOPPS GALLERY HERITAGE GHR-WB WADE BOGGS uniform
    2009 UD GOODWIN CHAMPIONS GCM-CF CARLTON FISK uniform
    2003 TOPPS GALLERY HOF Edition AR/CF CARLTON FISK bat
    2005 DONRUSS GREATS Red Sox Nation RSN-7 JIM RICE uniform
    2003 TOPPS CHROME 2 Double refractor NOMAR GARCIAPARRA jersey
    2007 UD MASTERPIECES Captured on Canvas CC-PA JONATHAN PAPELBON uniform

If buying, make a reasonable offer (don't forget shipping cost). If trading, I'm mainly looking for:(1)gu and/or auto's of ORIOLES,and baseball HOFer's (maybe even stars and semi-stars) - (2)"vintage" baseball HOFer's (1985 and back) - (3)"vintage" "BIRDS" I don't have (1954-1982) - AND - (4)ANYTHING that is impossible for me to turn down.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See schwood's Items on eBay

Thanks bud. I am actually looking for a Red Sox commemorative patch from the same set. Thanks for the post bud!

Honestly, this thing probably isn't worth any of those you have. THese things seem to come really cheap.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

Thanks for the reply. I saw that you collect RED SOX, that's why I posted what I have available (not Comm. Logo Patch though). I also mentioned what I look for when trading. If any interest you, and you have anything that may interest me, let's work out a trade and/or deal. Have a good evening, Rodney