Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

2022 Panini Prizm Undertaker Gold Prizm Auto #CS-UND Champion GEM 10, /10!

Recently purchased the 2022 Panini Prizm Gold Autograph of the Undertaker and solid it on eBay. It's a 10 from GEM grading and guaranteed by Panini to be authentic. When sent to eBay authenticity, it was not authenticated because it was not one of the major grading services. The buyer did not want it so I had to issue the refund despite the fact Panini guarantees it. I'm wondering how eBay can allow for this to happen? There are only /10 of these cards but I do not want to list it on eBay again fearing what just happened will repeat itself. Does anyone have advice for me? Someone played the system and wasted my time in doing so. Also, would anyone be interested in buying the item?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/225470728991

SCF Rewards
    Country

How much are you wanting to get for it? I know Gem grading is worthless. I didn't think they were still in business.
    Always looking for Reggie Miller cards I need.

Top 5 Most Wanted:
    2003-04 Ultimate Collection Signatures Logos #RM Reggie Miller 1/1
    1999 Stadium Club Co-Signers Randy Moss/Jerry Rice
    Babe Ruth game used jersey card
    Michael Jordan Bulls Autograph
    Tom Brady Patriots Autograph

SCF Rewards
    Country

How much are you wanting to get for it? I know Gem grading is worthless. I didn't think they were still in business.

I appreciate your response. This has not been a good resource to get things done for me. I sold the card for $575 and just got it back today. There are only 10 of these cards and I have one of the ten. Another one sold, raw, for over $650 so I'm not really sure what to ask for it. Thinking about getting it taken out of the case and perhaps graded by another company or just selling it raw. What price would you offer? Unfortunately, a bad situation to be in with eBay not taking care of their sellers but new opportunities ahead. Let me know if you're sincere about buying it and again, thank you for your response!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sent you a pm about the card.

SCF Rewards
    Country

My advice would be to try and sell it off of eBay. The card is 100% real and if they are going to screw you over like that they don't deserve the cut of the deal. That card is rare enough that you don't need eBay to sell it. Just put it out there with a high price tag or best offer and if anybody is interested they will contact you about it.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/