By David Yarger
Co-Host The Chase
There’s a few things in life that I know I love: cards, memorabilia, giveaways and … barbecue sauce. Yes, I said it – barbecue sauce.
If you’re like me and enjoy all four of those, well boy do I have something for you.
Recently, Dave & Adam’s Card World and Hit Parade partnered with PLBSE and Trevon Diggs on a giveaway that cooks up a combination of barbecue sauce and the hobby.
BIG GIVEAWAY ANNOUNCEMENT
We teamed up with @TrevonDiggs and PLBSE to give ONE of you his autographed helmet, jersey, AND 2022 Zenith Football
Tune in to @DA_TheChase THIS FRIDAY at 11am EST to find out how to enter pic.twitter.com/KF7I7NNmqc
— Dave & Adam’s (@dacardworld) March 22, 2023
The giveaway is a fairly simple recipe – head to PLBSE’s website and buy Trevon Diggs’ Pick and Dip East Texas Style and/or Sweet Dallas Heat barbecue sauce and you are entered to win a Diggs signed Cowboys full-sized helmet and Nike jersey, as well as a box of 2022 Zenith Football, which includes a rookie patch auto. For every purchase, it is one entry into the giveaway.
Now say you buy Diggs’ barbecue sauce, throw it on your ribs, chicken or brisket and you enjoy it so much that you want more, head back to the website and order again! You are given another entry for another purchase. Customers can have multiple entries and there is no limit on entries!

Live taste test of Trevon Diggs’ Pick & Dip BBQ sauces
Following your purchase, PLBSE will send an email to confirm the giveaway entry.
The giveaway runs through April 7th, so as summer quickly approaches, make sure you’re stocking up on Trevon Diggs’ Pick and Dip East Texas Style and Sweet Dallas Heat barbecue sauces and be the hit of the cookout.
To purchase Diggs’ Pick and Dip BBQ sauces, head to PLBSE’s website.
The post Dave & Adam’s & Trevon Diggs partner up on giveaway appeared first on Dave & Adam's News.

More...