Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Please Note - doniceage will ship to the following countries: Any Country

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Retail boxes and packs for trade for Junk game used, auto's, numbered parallels etc.

I will be listing a slew of personal packs and boxes for trade. Now, with that being said I am not looking to give these away as I sold quite a few at the show especially the more desirable boxes. Here is the list of what I have as I sold 400 dollars worth well below comp's for some of the more desirable product so not looking to do that when trading. Just being up front but here is the list of stuff that I have.
    2019-20 Panini Mosaic NBA Cello Pack (15 Cards) NEW Factory Sealed. (have 5 packs)

2020 BOWMAN BASEBALL Cello Pack! 2 PACKS + 5 Camo ( 4 packs remaining)

2020 TOPPS BASEBALL HOLIDAY MEGA BOX FACTORY SEALED AUTO OR RELIC CARDS 2 or 3 boxes

2020-21 Panini Donruss Optic NBA Basketball Mega Box Factory Sealed Pink 2 boxes

2020 Panini Prizm Football Hanger Box RED ICE (think I only have one of these left)

2018 Donruss Football Hanger Box (50) Cards Rare Auto (1 box)

2018 Donruss Football Hanger Box (50) Cards Rookie threads or jersey (1 box)

2020 TOPPS CHROME MLB Baseball Mega Box Factory Sealed (2 boxes I believe)

2020 Topps Gypsy Queen Monster Mega Box Factory Sealed (2 boxes)

2020 Topps Bowman Baseball Blaster Box (3 or 4 boxes)

2020 Topps Stadium Club Chrome Baseball 4-Pack Blaster Box (2 boxes)

2020-21 Panini Prizm Basketball NBA Blaster Box Factory Sealed (1 box)

2021 Panini Mosaic Football 8-Pack Blaster Box (Exclusive Scripts!)

I will have to verify these as time permits. Will take a few pictures and put them up as well later as I have more.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See archimo2's Items on eBay

Would be interested in 2020 Topps Stadium Club Chrome Baseball and 2020 TOPPS CHROME MLB Baseball Mega Box Factory Sealed (2 boxes I believe) how many do you need foe each box please. Thanks Kevin
    Last edited by hockeydad2; 03-26-2023 at 08:45 PM.
    Looking for Pittsburgh Pirates current Oneil Cruz or past stars. Current roster Pittsburgh Penguins esp Sidney Crosby. Collecting Pittsburgh Steelers esp Najee Harris and past stars. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears

I'm interested in these, let me know what you need:

2020 Topps Bowman Baseball Blaster Box (3 or 4 boxes)

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Would be interested in 2020 Topps Stadium Club Chrome Baseball and 2020 TOPPS CHROME MLB Baseball Mega Box Factory Sealed (2 boxes I believe) how many do you need foe each box please. Thanks Kevin

[QUOTE=erichunz;15171998]I'm interested in these, let me know what you need:

2020 Topps Bowman Baseball Blaster Box (3 or 4 bo

To the both of you my time is limited on here as I do a lot on the back end. I just sold some at the show but figured since the next show would not be next month I would see if anyone wanted some. You all know what you have lying around and what you would like to trade for it. I mean if folks are selling game used and junk auto's for a dollar I would expect at least one dollar or game used in return for what a wholesaler is selling the wax for as I have to ship it. Larger deals will be sent in priority mail which quickly goes up to about 15 to 20 dollars so it has to be worthwhile. I have no need to trade I just make it happen as that what the site is all about.

Just do not ask for a box that sells for 60 at D&A, SCC, etc. and expect me to take $60 in book value. BV is useless sometimes as folks in the hockey section sell 400 dollars of book value for $20 dollars. Have a good day.

@erichunz. If you have a website since that a lot of boxes lmk.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Jerryjtj's Items on eBay

I'm interested in these 1 TSC blaster box, 2 topps holiday boxes, 2pks of 140 point 5pks of standard sleeves PLMK what you might need in BV trade. thanks! Jerry
    New Wix Site:
    Hidden Content

Only looking for cards on my want list!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

pm sent.

Bill
    Please visit my sports card website with over 5,000 cards listed.
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

[QUOTE=doniceage;15172066]
    I'm interested in these, let me know what you need:

2020 Topps Bowman Baseball Blaster Box (3 or 4 bo

To the both of you my time is limited on here as I do a lot on the back end. I just sold some at the show but figured since the next show would not be next month I would see if anyone wanted some. You all know what you have lying around and what you would like to trade for it. I mean if folks are selling game used and junk auto's for a dollar I would expect at least one dollar or game used in return for what a wholesaler is selling the wax for as I have to ship it. Larger deals will be sent in priority mail which quickly goes up to about 15 to 20 dollars so it has to be worthwhile. I have no need to trade I just make it happen as that what the site is all about.

Just do not ask for a box that sells for 60 at D&A, SCC, etc. and expect me to take $60 in book value. BV is useless sometimes as folks in the hockey section sell 400 dollars of book value for $20 dollars. Have a good day.

@erichunz. If you have a website since that a lot of boxes lmk.

DON

Here is the link to my flickr albums, lmk if interested in anything:
    https://www.flickr.com/gp/197962081@N05/tJ0WxaU39h

SCF Rewards
    Country

PM Sent