Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Please Note - K3vlarUK will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cal Ripken Jr - 2000 Skybox Dominion - Milestones 5 of 6 M

Hey all!

New member here and not sure if this is the correct place, but I have one of the above cards that I unpacked back in 2000 when I had a booming baseball career as a kid in the uk

Wondering what kind of demand there is for a card like this and what the market is like as I have no real idea plus especially in the Uk it doesn’t seem like I will move it easily!

It is ungraded however it has lived in a reinforced protector since the day after I unpacked it 23 years ago!

Thanks in advance

Kevin

BC43D882-2F5F-459A-87E6-B55033AAA4C1.jpegBC57A419-4EEF-449F-8BF5-DBBE696CA57B.jpeg

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

@K3vlarUK - Kevin, would you trade it ? If so, who/what would you want for it ? PLMK. Thanks, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

@K3vlarUK - Kevin, would you trade it ? If so, who/what would you want for it ? PLMK. Thanks, Rodney

Hey! Unfortunately I would not be looking for trade as more than anything I don't even know what I would want! It was a childhood pass time that i am now trying to move on to someone who may be looking for it

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

THANKS for your quick reply. If you change your mind, and decide to trade, plmk. Have a good night, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Last one sold on January 28th for $30 on Ebay.
    Always looking for Reggie Miller cards I need.

Top 5 Most Wanted:
    2003-04 Ultimate Collection Signatures Logos #RM Reggie Miller 1/1
    1999 Stadium Club Co-Signers Randy Moss/Jerry Rice
    Babe Ruth game used jersey card
    Michael Jordan Bulls Autograph
    Tom Brady Patriots Autograph