Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

No it is not April fools. Just a few things from the site in no particular order.

1) If any of you have any questions feel free to drop me a pm. I get all kind of pm's and no matter if I can help you or not I will respond and try to find the right direction to point you in. On that note does anyone have a

1952 Mickey Mantle rookie they are looking to move?. Had someone reach out to me and I sent them a few places but figured I would ask and see if anyone can help me point the person in the right direction. After all it is all about helping each other out.

If you are replying to a person thread it does help to tag them as some members say their notifications do not always work.. All you have to do is type their userid @ with this symbol.

@Shaggy

If it appears black it is all good, If not you probably spelled the userid wrong.

I just bring this up because members complain frequently that folks do not reply to threads. So, the best case is to tag them or send them a pm. No system is perfect but if you want responses it best to try to cover all the possible ways to let the member know your trying to reach them.

2. TEAM TRADING -
    If you are into trading for teams in the following sports (baseball or football) hobbyfan has this thread up there. Just putting out there as he tries to do it every month.

https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...light=hobbyfan

https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...trading-thread

With that said if you guys or gals have any thread you would like me to highlight feel free as I do not mind putting it on the Facebook page especially if helps the hobby out.

3. If you like baseball contest Michigandan has a season long one for Guess the Score in the Baseball Forums and Vip Forum (link below for the all members).

https://www.sportscardforum.com/foru...eball-Contests

4. Please Post All Your eBay Issues Here (Please Read). This thread has been going on for over a Decade and has tons of sellers from ebay you should add to your list to avoid on ebay.

https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...-Read)/page282

Screen Shot 2023-04-02 at 3.36.57 PM.jpg

5. A big thank to sponsors that help keep the lights on at SCF. If you subscribe to Beckett I suggest you look into SCI with an actual price guide reflected with real sale data to support the pricing. ISA is a grading company that offers a flat low rate with a quick turnaround and is a great option for folks who like slabbed cards for their personal collection.

SCI
    ISA

6 If you have any issues with SCF please drop me a line or post them there so we know about them here:

https://www.sportscardforum.com/foru...mp-Suggestions

Manny members are having issues with their trade list (editing). So, with that said no one really realizes how much of an asset Coolhandluke was to SCF. If any of you members do coding for a living and and want to do some coding and make some extra income feel free to drop me a message. Never hurts to ask as I am sure there are folks on SCF that could help work on some of the odds problems that pop up from time to time at SCF.

Hope you all have a good Spring Break as I know many of you will be heading on trips and spending time with the kids for the week when they are off from school. Enjoy, them while you can as they grow up way to fast.

Don
    Last edited by doniceage; 04-16-2023 at 03:12 PM.

Baseball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Detroit Lions Detroit Red Wings
    See cramkd117's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

New season of Guess the score are active in the Baseball Contest and VIP forums. @doniceage

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

New season of Guess the score are active in the Baseball Contest and VIP forums. @doniceage

Added it to the write up.

DON

Dispute Assistant Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See JSOKOL1626's Items on eBay

Thanks, Don.
    I trade by BV so please don't reference EBAY.

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Houston Astros Kansas City Chiefs Houston Rockets
    Twitter: @jenkad18 See jkadlitz's Items on eBay LinkedIn Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Kronozio Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

THank you, Don!!!!