Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Topps Series 1 "Silver" parallel

My son, who was bitten by the collectible card bug a few years ago (for other sports), bought me a couple of boxes of Topps Series 1 recently after I told him I kinda wanted to get back into the hobby. (I lost all of my collection back in 2016 due to a flood.

After opening the boxes over the weekend, I ended up with a question. I have several cards that appear to be a "silver parallel" version but I see nothing online to describe or even discuss them being included. Can I get some info on what these are? Are they any different than the base version? I see reference to gold, red, blue, black, but nothing about silver.

Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Can you post a picture of them? Maybe the rainbow parallel? Topps makes too many parallels now that it is tough to keep track of them all
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'll grab one tonight along with a base card for comparison and scan it when I get to work in the morning.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves

Rainbow foil

SCF Rewards
    Country

I took a shot of a "silver" bordered card with a regular card next to it just for comparison. Weird how the photo looks like a "rainbow" border. In the light where I opened the boxes, it looked like very plain silver.silver card.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins Pittsburgh Pirates Toledo Rockets
    See bigbenjobu's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders

I took a shot of a "silver" bordered card with a regular card next to it just for comparison. Weird how the photo looks like a "rainbow" border. In the light where I opened the boxes, it looked like very plain silver.silver card.jpg

The Rodon is the Rainbow foil parallel. There is also a gold rainbow foil variation