Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Holders for thick cards

Hello I wanted to see what all you guys suggest for hard case protectors for thicker cards like patch cards?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oklahoma Sooners

@Quarinteen For nicer cards, most people will tell you that the diamond corner magnetic holders are the best. I prefer UltraPro, but there are many brand options. https://ultrapro.com/collections/spo...h-card-holders

They also make tons of other holders for multiple cards, screw down holder, albums etc. If something is unavailable on the site you can usually get them from Amazon. Of course, if you have a LCS (local cards shop) you can got to, then definitely go support them.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Probably depends on their value. If it isn't that expensive a thicker top loader works but for the valuable stuff you can use a screw down / magnetic holder.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/