Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Akron Zips Kent State Golden Flashes Tulane Green Wave
    Twitter: @. See .'s Items on eBay LinkedIn Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Kronozio Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

What The Hell Are The Bruins Doing?

For pretty much the entire season they alternated between Ullmark and Swayman. Now the playoffs start and you're going to change it up and go with just one goalie?

Don't fix something that isn't broken.
    Trade and Want List Below

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

I guess they don't trust the young goalie in the play-offs. Meanwhile in New Jersey...Akira Schmid is saving their series.
    Might be a little late to throw Swayman into game 7.
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Sets: 20 12/13 Artifacts
    Players: Ovechkin, star YG's.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

In all fairness, Ullmark had one hell of a regular season.

I also think that despite Boston's recent problems, the Panthers are playing unbelievable hockey. Tkachuk is playing like a man possessed and they are definitely riding a momentum high at the moment.
    @mooneyes, I agree that it may be a little too late to make a change as well. It's also worth noting that the Panthers goaltending hasn't been that remarkable either.

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Andrei Markov
    and Montréal Canadiens.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    See 529mi's Items on eBay

There is no confidence in the B's up here at this time. People were wary even before the series started

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @. See .'s Items on eBay LinkedIn Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Kronozio Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

IMO I think they'll be ok for tonight. Florida is a crap team. I don't know how they hell they even qualified for the playoffs

When the 2nd round begins they need to go back to their old goalie rotation system. Seemed to be working well for them in the regular season.

Colorado on the other hand, I think they're in trouble.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

IMO I think they'll be ok for tonight. Florida is a crap team. I don't know how they hell they even qualified for the playoffs

When the 2nd round begins they need to go back to their old goalie rotation system. Seemed to be working well for them in the regular season.

Colorado on the other hand, I think they're in trouble.

Colorado has not looked consistent in the playoffs. I think whoever meets up with Dallas in the next round will be in tough. Dallas plays great two way hockey, their star players are playing like star players, and right now they have one of the hottest goalies in the playoffs in Oettinger.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was anticipating an Oettinger run so I bought a whole bunch of his rookie cards a few months ago.

Full time consistent money goaltenders seem to be hard to find in todays NHL.

New Member Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See manthis02's Items on eBay

humm.

might be an upset in the making..

:)

btw

lets go florida..
    my new flicker

Hidden Content

- ( IN ROCK WE TRUST )= (ITS ROCK or BUST)-

SCF Rewards
    Country

humm.

might be an upset in the making..

:)

btw

lets go florida..

Pretty sure there are hundreds of thousands of Panthers fans in southern Ontario tonight.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do you really want to play the team that beat Boston?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast