Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Philadelphia Flyers Pittsburgh Penguins
    Twitter: @theAndrewKubat See Venom-86's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Anyone sell ePack cards via eBay? How'd it go?

Got some decent cards on ePack but they are not my PC and I was thinking of flipping them. I'm wondering if anyone has sold cards from their ePack collection through eBay without actually having the card in hand.

My thoughts are:
    1) List it on eBay clearly identifying it as an ePack transferable card.
    2) Once the sale closes, and payment is received, I use ePack to "trade" the card to the highest bidder.

They know they are getting a card that hasn't been through the USPS wringers. It would be listed as "free shipping" since there is no cost involved in a trade. Sounds like a win-win to me.
    I may be way behind the times, just coming up with this now, but I'd like to hear from anyone who has sold cards this way. What was you experience? Were there any problems?

Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'd be worried about 'card not received' claim after it is traded?
    Collect what you like. Simple.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @theAndrewKubat See Venom-86's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I'd be worried about 'card not received' claim after it is traded?

Unless I'm not understanding this right, the card would be transfered (traded) from one ePack account to another. If it didn't show up in the gaining person's collection, there would be a digital trail, no?

If the person wanted the physical card, they could have UD ship it to them, or transfer to COMC and ship from there.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @MTLSimon11

Unless you have a tracking number that says "delivered" you are open to not received claims. I only use tracking for expensive items because it's cost prohibitive in Canada, but I'm comfortable with the risk. YMMV.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

You are better off sending it to COMC and letting them sell it on your behalf. You get hit with fees however they take on all the responsibility.

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Andrei Markov
    and Montréal Canadiens.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You are better off sending it to COMC and letting them sell it on your behalf. You get hit with fees however they take on all the responsibility.

You get hit with fees on ebay too .... only difference is less risk with COMC as chargebacks go to them and not you
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks! All good info