Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Please Note - BSEBALLCOMMISH75 will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Ohio State Buckeyes Detroit Red Wings

Serious inquiries only on this post only read closely

Greetings:
    WARNING!!!!!This going to be a long read. I am looking for anyone who is serious about making a deal involving a graded SCG 8 for a raw version of the same card or the same card along w/others that I might need for my set needs (at least 5 cards or more) for the graded card to make the deal even. The reason I don't have any use for the graded version in my set. I'm an old fashion collector not interested in making a quick buck but just to own a non graded card of this stature is all that I would like for my collection. I know what you are thinking as you read this am I insane that I want this deal answer no I'm not I just anti-graded type of a collector & are you sure that you could possibly get more $$$$ just for having this as an 8 in trying to sell it then asking for a raw version of the same card. That answer is simple I like looking at my complete sets in binders if it's complete & having a graded card for a set just doesn't appeal to me unless I were to somehow have all the cards from the set graded plus my LCS doesn't have any of the specialized plastic sheets to hold the graded cards nor do I have the $$$$ to get all the cards from the set graded. Now your asking I have made it this far in reading your post what is this card you have without further ado I have a SCG 8 of card #24 of the 2008-09 Topps Kobe Bryant so now you know what card I have for trade can you help me out with the raw version of the card. If you want to check my wantlists out please send me a PM thanks for your time & I look forward to hearing from you soon. If no responses after 2 weeks of this post I will go ahead & try to Crack open the card from its prison of graded portions so that I have it raw.
    Last edited by BSEBALLCOMMISH75; 05-04-2023 at 09:55 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    Member is PayPal Verified

@Baseballcommish75 - i'll help you out. i have the raw version with no issues and great looking. send me a pm and we can work it out. thanks

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (17)
    Country

I'd like a crack at the Kobe 2008 topps card. Do you have a wantlist, and what trade value are you putting on it?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (17)
    Country

pm sent

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Greetings:
    This offer is expired on Friday May 12th at 6pm est.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Greetings:
    Just 2 more days remaining

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Greetings:
    I am just wondering & was surprised that I only had 2 responses for this card I am guessing that other than those 2 individuals that one was interested in reading about it or willing to help out anyway just 1 day remains for me to accept any offers for it thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jmmintz's Items on eBay

If you're just looking to trade a slabbed version of a card for the same card raw for your set - any thought on just cracking it out of the slab?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Greetings:
    @jmintz I have 1 person who has a raw version willing to make the swap but I'm listening to any inquiries before I pull the trigger on opening it myself I seen how to Crack open the case but I want to just not do that if possible again I am not interested in doing it for a better grade or profit I'm just wanting to put the set together w/raw versions only graded cards too me are overwhelmed in price & graded companies should wait for 2 years or more have passed before grading any anything but then again all those hyped up flippers can't wait for that they want it now & it's a 10+++++ to them unless they can see if it's not to their standards so it's an 9 at most. Now I'm not going to continue on w/ranting how they're ruining the hobby I've loved cause it just falls on deef ears to those types of people.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Greetings:
    @bballkm32 please close this post at 6pm est thank you reason I have accepted an opportunity in a trade for the card in question.
    Last edited by BSEBALLCOMMISH75; 05-12-2023 at 01:05 PM.