2020-21 SP Signature Edition Legends Hockey Hobby Box Break #4 of 8, of Case #3. Can we still guarantee ourselves the two autos? Can I conjure up some of my patented goalie mojo? Hm. Interesting box!

I'm happy for Bedard and the Hawks. An Original 6 is a great and historical fit, and certainly interesting for the hockey card hobby. As a Habs fan, all season I was disappointed that we didn't play an AHL (or ECHL!) goalie, including down the stretch, to ensure we were bottom three, like some of the other teams did. A realistic shot at a generational talent occurs every 25 years, if that, depending on how well you time a tank. The Habs haven't had a generational forward since Guy Lafleur. And the Pens and Oil definitely tanked for Mario/Crosby and Hall/RNH/McDavid.

Some ppl retort look at Yakupov! But, he was not generational by any stretch. What about Daigle? Daigle never really wanted to play hockey. Even as a kid he said he wanted fame, and to be in the film industry, which is exactly where he ended up. Howe, Orr, Gretzky, and Mario all have their Cups. If Flower, OV, Kane, and Stamkos could secure their Cups, so will the Connors.