Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

COMC Mailday! Habs Galore! Slaf! Carey! Caufield! Gorges!

Few things in this hobby equal the joy of a COMC mailday, right? A big stack of cards arrived yesterday, accumulated over the course of the past couple months--some rarities and some common fun. That's really what it's all about, yeah? Having a good time.

Let's go!

Kicking things off with an /10 from SP Signature Legends

Continuing with something with a slightly higher print run.

This one actually didn't come with the COMC stuff, but what a beauty this is eh? It represents quite an era for the Habs, and I can't wait to get it signed this summer.

Bubble banner

Some cool stuff from Metal Universe

Caufield stuff--not shown is a second YG acquisition. Did you know there's trading communities on reddit?

Draft Day memories of 2019!

Achievements! Still need the regular one. Love these inserts!

Remember my friend Corey Perry?

How about that goal and celly by Pezzetta?

The #1 pick from 2022! This PC is finally getting to blossom a little bit.

Timmys!

Game Dated 1st Goal!

In Gold!

The Captain makes an appearance

This was certainly an "Exquisite" performer

And that my friends, is the name of that tune! Thanks for coming by, comments always appreciated!

Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Congrats on the nice pickups. I'm especially impressed to see the short-numbered Gorges additions for your PC.

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Andrei Markov
    and Montréal Canadiens.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks

Nice Haul, Glad you have some Gorges's to chase

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

I wasn't aware of non-autoed black parallels in SP Legends, interesting! I love the Trilogy Pezzetta and the picture on the Slafkovsky Game Dated.
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Some nice cards there.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Nice Haul, Glad you have some Gorges's to chase

There's going to be a separate S&T thread for that in the not-too-distant future. :) Thanks my friend!

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

I wasn't aware of non-autoed black parallels in SP Legends, interesting! I love the Trilogy Pezzetta and the picture on the Slafkovsky Game Dated.

It's especially weird too because he has autographs in all the other areas, found it a bit odd (and a minor relief to the wallet--even Josh Gorges hockey cards aren't exempt from inflation in 2023) that his /10 base parallel isn't signed.

The Pezz was a great pickup off COMC, I think a guy had it for like $3. He doesn't have many RC so happy to snag one of those.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

Congrats on the nice pickups. I'm especially impressed to see the short-numbered Gorges additions for your PC.

Amazing that just keeps going after all these years. The pickups are few & far between, but I've had a couple good ones this year already.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Sweet cards my dude. Glad you were able to add a new low-print Gorges in a brand new product!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Boston Celtics New England Patriots

Love those Cup Draft Days! Think we’re going to be a watching/talking about Cole for a long time.