Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

THANKS for your quick reply and interest. I only collect ORIOLES. However, I may be interested in "others", depending on the offer. So, plmk what your offer(s) is/are. Hope we can work out a trade. Have a good day, Rodney

Dispute Team Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Dallas Cowboys Pittsburgh Penguins New York Yankees
    See etmill01's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

I'll take some Yankees and Pirates if you have time to put a box together...I have plenty of Red Sox...Ed
    I only trade by Beckett price guide, not eBay comp or SV, TV..I also do not collect any Panini or Donruss Baseball products..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See archimo2's Items on eBay

I have over 5000 cards so I am sure i can find some pirates inserts and a few RC...is that all you are looking for? I can put together a box with those and more thanks

Yea not wanting g base at all. Can use Stars of other teams for bait if that helps
    Looking for Pittsburgh Pirates current Oneil Cruz or past stars. Current roster Pittsburgh Penguins esp Sidney Crosby. Collecting Pittsburgh Steelers esp Najee Harris and past stars. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots
    See Louis1939's Items on eBay

I'll take some Yankees and Pirates if you have time to put a box together...I have plenty of Red Sox...Ed

Hi Ed...i can do that...its mostly base...is that ok? id take a few nice sox cards for the lot...lmk thanks
    My want list and trade page is here...

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots

Yea not wanting g base at all. Can use Stars of other teams for bait if that helps

ok its mostly base...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just checking in. Any offer(s) ?????? PLMK. Thanks, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots

Just checking in. Any offer(s) ?????? PLMK. Thanks, Rodney

Rodney the offer is on post #1...if you are only looking for Orioles to be sent, then its going to be all base cards...that is all I have of orioles...thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the reply. Two questions: (1)How many ORIOLES would you be sending ? - AND - (2)How many of my RED SOX HOFer cards would you want for the ORIOLES "lot" ? PLMK. Thanks, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots

Thanks for the reply. Two questions: (1)How many ORIOLES would you be sending ? - AND - (2)How many of my RED SOX HOFer cards would you want for the ORIOLES "lot" ? PLMK. Thanks, Rodney

I have a small box (150 + count) i can fill with orioles 2021 and 2020 topps heritage and 2022 topps series 2 Orioles base, plus the few other orioles odds and ends I have hanging around, and maybe 2 $12-$15 red sox inserts in a pwe would work...if I ship the cards in a small flat rate box priority mail its going to $8 plus to ship...just trying to defray that a bit...thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the reply and info. In regard to "maybe 2 $12-$15 red sox inserts", I don't know the bv's of the RED SOX I mentioned and provided the link to. Second, especially for not knowing exactly what I'd be getting,I'm not real interested in paying some/all of the shipping cost. I've never yet had anyone else include shipping cost unless I was just selling. I've only paid for my own items/cards I've traded. If you want to trade, plmk which RED SOX HOFer cards you'd want for your unknow ORIOLES players card "lot". Depending on how many RED SOX cards you'd want I may not be able to send them in a PWE.(so it may cost me about $5+ for shipping). So, if you want to work out a trade, plmk which of my RED SOX HOFer's cards you'd want for the ORIOLES "lot". If not interested, no problem. Again, thanks for another quick reply. Have a good evening, Rodney

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast