Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2023 Heritage

Please Note - etmill01 will ship to the following countries: US Only

Dispute Team Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Dallas Cowboys Pittsburgh Penguins New York Yankees
    See etmill01's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

I can use the 3 sp's if they're not traded (looks like they may be)

Have Yankees from 2023 Heritage then & now Burroughs/Judge, nap Peraza, Gerrit Cole #/374, some base commons

@six43dpnc

Yes the sp's are pending..Ed
    I only trade by Beckett price guide, not eBay comp or SV, TV..I also do not collect any Panini or Donruss Baseball products..

SCF Rewards
    Country

@chilly55

I'd rather get a trade agreed to now instead of waiting until the rest of the bv are posted as sometimes it takes a while..Ed

OK. The Freeman BV$2.50 sound fair, same as the 2022?

I put the Franco at $5.00 since it's a third year card. Along the lines of the Acuna last year. The two Casas and Anderson not sure on. Casas is hitting .181, so don't think he's a top tier rookie, in his 2nd year. Henderson hitting .203 in his 2nd year as well. $2 or $3 for each??

Last years Then & Now Carew BV$1.25, so $1.25 or $1.50 this year? Just need to figure out the 2 Stamps. What value would you like to put on them?
    Please visit my sports card website with over 5,000 cards listed.
    Hidden Content

Dispute Team Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

OK. The Freeman BV$2.50 sound fair, same as the 2022?

I put the Franco at $5.00 since it's a third year card. Along the lines of the Acuna last year. The two Casas and Anderson not sure on. Casas is hitting .181, so don't think he's a top tier rookie, in his 2nd year. Henderson hitting .203 in his 2nd year as well. $2 or $3 for each??

Last years Then & Now Carew BV$1.25, so $1.25 or $1.50 this year? Just need to figure out the 2 Stamps. What value would you like to put on them?

@chilly55

What you posted bv wise sounds fine to me for the ones no bv is listed yet for the 2023 Heritage, I have no idea what bv to even put on the stamps as I have never pulled any until this year that I can remember, I did just check and there are no bv posted yet for the 2023...Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country

@chilly55

What you posted bv wise sounds fine to me for the ones no bv is listed yet for the 2023 Heritage, I have no idea what bv to even put on the stamps as I have never pulled any until this year that I can remember, I did just check and there are no bv posted yet for the 2023...Ed

The regular stamps from the past usually are #/50 and are hard to pull (like 1:3 cases). This year, there are two types of stamps. The ones #/50 and the 4 in 1 stamps like you have. The 4 in 1 are easy pulls, I've seen multiples from one box like yours, so BV wise I would assume aren't going to be too high. I'm going to say $6.00 for the Braves and $8.00 for the Cardinals? Really don't know how to BV these. The Cardinals I would think would be higher since it shows Gorman and it's his rc year.

Bill

Dispute Team Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

The regular stamps from the past usually are #/50 and are hard to pull (like 1:3 cases). This year, there are two types of stamps. The ones #/50 and the 4 in 1 stamps like you have. The 4 in 1 are easy pulls, I've seen multiples from one box like yours, so BV wise I would assume aren't going to be too high. I'm going to say $6.00 for the Braves and $8.00 for the Cardinals? Really don't know how to BV these. The Cardinals I would think would be higher since it shows Gorman and it's his rc year.

Bill

@chilly55

I noticed when I was trying to find the bv of the stamps there are Two different types like you mentioned..

Whatever you think is a fair trade go ahead and post it...Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country

OK, I'll figure the BV on my cards and post something up shortly.

Bill

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Dodgers Los Angeles Lakers
    See CaOldGuy-22's Items on eBay

Hi,
    What 2023 Heritage do you have left?

Dispute Team Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country