Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See archimo2's Items on eBay

MY TEAM SETS FOR YOUR JUNK AUTOGRAPH/GAME USED IN BASEBALL/Hockey/Football

Am getting out of the hobby but need to get rid of inventory. In the top traders for years but lost my want so please help with this project. Looking for BRAND names only. NO SAGE, HIT OR PANINI. Cards must be pro players only from 2012 to 2023. My team cards will be RC, PARALLEL, INSERTS, OR NUMBERED. THEY WILL NOT BE GU/AUTO of course. State your team, and I will mail what card lots I have and then ask that you send back amount of cards to cover postage. My cards go back to 2010 BUT many are 2022 and 2023 Any questions please PM me, thanks Kevin...

MINNESOTA TWINS ARE NOW PICTURED ON POST #79
    Last edited by hockeydad2; 03-01-2024 at 01:12 PM. Reason: Add pictures
    Looking for Pittsburgh Pirates current Oneil Cruz or past stars. Current roster Pittsburgh Penguins esp Sidney Crosby. Collecting Pittsburgh Steelers esp Najee Harris and past stars. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Will make your junk disappear

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

How many ORIOLES cards do you have, and how many gu and/or auto's of 2012-present would you want for them ? PLMK. Thanks. Have a good night, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

How many ORIOLES cards do you have, and how many gu and/or auto's of 2012-present would you want for them ? PLMK. Thanks. Have a good night, Rodney

Have 23 Orioles, mostly RC and inserts. Couple HOF base cards. Would need 6 or 7 junk cards

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

See my post #4?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Kevin, thanks for the quick reply and sorry for my slow one. Your offer figures out to be approx. 3-4 cards per gu'ed or auto'ed card. I think I'll pass on that. To me it seems to be not enough per gu or auto card. Also, I have no idea, except that they're Orioles, what cards I'd be getting. My offer is three (03) baseball gu and/or auto's (2012-now) for the 23 "BIRDS". PLMK. Thanks. Again, sorry for my slow reply. Have a good evening, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Kevin, thanks for the quick reply and sorry for my slow one. Your offer figures out to be approx. 3-4 cards per gu'ed or auto'ed card. I think I'll pass on that. To me it seems to be not enough per gu or auto card. Also, I have no idea, except that they're Orioles, what cards I'd be getting. My offer is three (03) baseball gu and/or auto's (2012-now) for the 23 "BIRDS". PLMK. Thanks. Again, sorry for my slow reply. Have a good evening, Rodney

Ok, just post a trade and I will ship first and you can send back what is fair. Think you will change your mind. They are rc mostly for current Orioles

SCF Rewards
    Country

It has been posted, please confirm. PLMK when you'll be sending, and I'll try to do the same (or as close as possible). THANKS for the trade. Have a good weekend, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 06saints's Items on eBay

How many Phillies cards do you have

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk
    only trade within the united states

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast