Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See DAP50's Items on eBay

Short Football Trade List

I do not do much with Football any more, and would like to trade what I have left for Baseball or Hockey (Kariya). PLMK if you are interested in any of the following items.

Tim Couch - 1999 Sage 9 Card Set (all Couch) S/N 1059/1999

D. Bledsoe - 2000 Score (w/2000 National Gold Foil Stamp) #115

B. Sanders - 2000 Score (w/2000 National Gold Foil Stamp)#69

Nitschke/Means 1995 Edge - Jumbo Time Warp #5 (Nitschke Auto)
    R. Jay Soward - 2000 UD Rookie Game Jersey RJ

1995 Tombstone Classic Quarterback Series (includes; Ken Anderson, Terry Bradshaw, Len Dawson, Dan Fouts, Bob Griese, Billy Kilmer, Joe Namath, Jim Plunkett, Ken Stabler, Joe Theismann, & Jonny Unitas)

SCF Rewards
    See yellowjacket08's Items on eBay

what are you looking for for the Couch set?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I prefer to trade for Greg Maddux cards that I do not already have, and I also like current Diamondbacks rookie/prospects such as Kata, Cintron, Good, Villarreal, Valverde, Hammock, & Overbay. However, I will consider other current stars to use as trade bait for what I am looking for.

strongdude85
    R. Jay Soward - 2000 UD Rookie Game Jersey RJ, is this out of 2000 upper deck? if so whats the BV and what is your selling price

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes, this is from the 2000 Upper Deck set, and the current BV = $30.00. I prefer to trade, but if you want to buy, PM me an offer, and I'll let you know.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nitschke/Means 1995 Edge - Jumbo Time Warp #5 (Nitschke Auto)

please hold this card for me.. I would love to get it... I will see what maddux cards i have otherwise i will try my best to buy

thnx
    Jay

strongdude85
    i dont have anything in your sig to trade, and i dont think i can bring my self to trade $30 worth for someone that is no longer in the NFl cuz if drugs.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I had no idea, due to the fact that I do not follow Football! If interested in the card, make me an offer.