Looking to sell cards filling personal requests

I will possibly sell cards on site. Some deals are in the works that case they will not be sold.. but if you have a player(s) that you would like to get some cards of LMK... They will go for no less then 2.00 and no more then 10.00 pending what kinda cards they are.. The values are set for only regular issued cards.. No gu or all that. Please dont ask for a list as I wont sell just one or two cards.. I wont sell a lot for 10 bucks if its a warren sapp lot either. Lots will be sold with at least 10 cards to make it worth while for everyone.

Sorry for the stips but hey i wanna make this lots great for everyone

LMK who you would like and i will post a list up on the detials by number of cards.. if dupes.. how many.. inserts and such

Jay

Deuce Mcallister--I know have some of him but not sure off hand(at college right now)
    Dave Ragone-a few cards of him
    Seneca Wallace,Domanick Davis,Lebrandon Toefield--I dont have much for 03 but the call is urs on this. I have the all american cards of them for sure that would be it. If interested in those lmk

I have one deuce card.. 02 all american.. a wallace topps rookie and i can muster up probly all them in all american cards.. If interested LMK and its urs for 4.00 due to the fact there mostly all rookies

Jay

p.s. I am positive i have at least one foil of davis.. probly others to

I want Broncos (Hard To Find players) ie. plyers no one that lives outside of colorado knows.
    I am really looking for players that are hard to find in a Denver uniform [QB-Chris Miller, WR-Andre Reed, WR-Robert Brooks, CB-Denard Walker, CB-Terrell Buckley, C-Tom Nalen, DT-Chester McGlockton, DT-Leon Lett, WR-Keith Poole, DT-Daryl Gardener, WR-Eddie Kennison, DE-Marvin Washington, CB-Tyrone Poole, RB-Leeland McElroy, LB-Seth Joyner, RB-Raymont Harris, CB-Eric Davis, CB-Dale Carter, QB-Jake Plummer, RB-John Avery, QB-Steve Beuerlein, WR-Patrick Jeffers, S-Tim McKyer, WR-Cedric Tillman, RB-Derek Loville, DT-Keith Traylor, K-Joe Nedney, P-Nick Harris, S-Tyrone Braxton (New Uniform), DT-Lionel Dalton, T-Tony Jones, CB-Tory James, CB-Lionel Washington, DT-James Jones, DT-Michael Dean Perry, DT-Darren Drozdov, RB-Olandis Gary (as # 24), DB-Darrius Johnson, WR-Kevin Kasper, KR/WR-Todd Kinchin, WR-Travis McGriff, WR-Justin Armour, WR-Willie "Flipper" Anderson, WR-Scottie Montgomery, DE-Kavika Pittman, WR-Mike Sharrard, T-Broderick Thomas, DE-Ted Washington, WR-Muneer Moore, QB-Shawn Moore, QB-Bill Musgrave, CB-Ben Smith, WR-Bashir Yimini, FB-Detron Smith, LB-David Wyman, P-Tom Rouen, QB-Hugh Millen, RB-Sammie Smith, G-Doug Widell, QB-Steve DeBerg, RB-Tony Dorsett, QB-Gary Kubiak.] (ANY Broncos Team Sets i dont have, ANY an ALL UD Legends, Any and ALL Roger Staubach's Football (1994). and ANY regular cards I don't have, not including Autographs, Game Used, Inserts and Graded)
    AND ANY other players in denver uniforms that most poeple wouldnt know who they are.

Well sir i got a good stack of broncos cards organized.. I sees what i got for ya

To what ibelive would interest you heres what i got

9 Cards of Gary all as #22
    A couple Nash rookie cards (not sure if hes bronco or not)
    vaughn hebron
    al wilson rookie
    Bubby Brister
    Dale Carter
    Trevor Pryce
    Neil Smith
    Anthony Miller
    Dan Willaims
    Tory James
    Ian Gold
    Eddie Kennison
    Romo
    and three diff cards of john mobley.

Those are the unique ones. outta my team stack i found all for 5 bucks take the garys out i sell for 4.. LMK what you think on it

Jay