Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vince Carter 4 Trade!

Vince Carter 4 Trade!

I've got these VINCE CARTER's for trade....
    LMK if anyone is interested.
    thanks
    chris

VINCE CARTER 98-99 Bowman's Best Refractors RC /400 Graded BGS 8.5 (BV $225)
    VINCE CARTER 99 CE GAME BALL GG2
    VINCE CARTER 99 CE GAME BALL GG2-Wrong Back Error - Has Kobe on Back-RARE? (wouldn't take much for me to trade it)
    VINCE CARTER 00-01 Fleer Genuine Northern Flights GAME FLOOR 4 of 5 (BV $30)
    VINCE CARTER 01-02 Fleer Maximum Big Shots GAME JERSEY-Purple Swatch
    VINCE CARTER 01-02 Fleer Focus Rookie of the Year Collection GAME JERSEY-2 Color Swatch (BV $40)
    VINCE CARTER / DAN DICKAU 02-03 Fleer Hot Shots VINCE GU HAT-Black Swatch / Dickau RC /165/350 (BV $15)

2. Kronozio

I would be interested. You know me on my other SN, Matrixkid. What would you want for them?

hi chris...long time...how's things? are you still doing your email auctions?
    if so, put me back on your list...i've moved my email to bbcardwiz@columbus.rr.com

anyway...
    my wantlist is on my trading site...
    check it out and let me know if you find anything...

i'd need a big card for the graded rookie...but i'd consider anything for the others really...

thanks
    chris

VINCE CARTER 01-02 Fleer Focus Rookie of the Year Collection GAME JERSEY-2 Color Swatch (BV $40)

nutty-
    i'd be looking for 45-50 BV for the vince you want.
    is there anything else on my website you can use?
    please let me know, i'm seeing a bunch of stuff i can use from you on your site.
    let me know what else you need and i'll fire off some offers
    thanks
    chris

cardwix- if the roy jersey is still availible i would like to take my shot at trading for it as well....i also wouldnt mind the carter/dickuao or however the hell u spell his name...lol...lmk

cardking-
    those cards are still available...nothing pending yet...
    shoot me your tradelist.
    thanks
    chris

VINCE CARTER 01-02 Fleer Maximum Big Shots GAME JERSEY-Purple Swatch what do you want i also like the dicku

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast