Wanted: Shawn Bradley, Manute Bol, Moses Malone

I need almost all cards of Manute Bol and Moses Malone. Please let me know if you have any cards of any of those 3 players. Thanks!

Malone, Bol, Bradley

I have some cards of Malone and Bol and a Bradley 1994-95 Collectors Choice Silver Signature and a few others. Would you be interested in a list of what I have? I'm selling my collection. Please let me know.

Thanks,

Brent

bkdtwo- Please send me a list of what you have.

BBallin240- Which Moses Malone cards do you have?

I am not sure I am at school right now but I will let u know

If I have 2 I will send them fro 90 cc if I only have one will send for 50 cc

I have a 77/78 Malone if your interested. card is NRMT BV is 6. Would like to trade for another vintage possibly that is not basketball.

BBallin240- Let me know which Bradleys you have. If you have some I need I'll trade for or buy them. PLMK

j.e.lew- I'd be interested in trading for the Malone but I only have about 5 hockey cards from the mid '90s somebody gave me. I have aton of basketball cards 1990-98 if you need anything from those years.