Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: going to churt with the priest

going to churt with the priest

Does anybody really want to explain to me why in the world he does so good every game. Is it because they are miami with a better runningback or what. Everygame i am seeing this guy score 2-3 times while the rest of kc offense sucks.

Miami is the same way but now that chambers is comming around to be a great receiver i dont think they will come to ricky so much anymore but hey its all good.

anybodyelse got a voice on this. And the fact that i know he was NOT our number one pick the league yet he was still doing the best

Jay

Holmes was not the #1 pick in most drafts because of the uncertainty of his hip injury going into the season. Whoever took him are now being rewarded. He plays in a very good system for a very good coach. I wouldn't say the rest of the KC offense sucks. Trent Green threw for 3700 yds and 26 TD's last year, Tony Gonzalez is still one of the better tight ends in the league and the WR's are adequate.

But look at it.. gonzo hasnt cought a td yet. SHOCKYS cought a td and he only had 2 last year.. Plus hes in a rib injury to **slaps face** stupid stupid me i shouldnt of drafted him so high

Gonzalez definitely is not the same player as he once was but also doesn't have to be the focal point of the offense like he was. He is still a dangerous player. I really like KC as a whole. Very fun team to watch

Yeah he really doesnt need to be but eventually there are going to be teams that will just focus all the way on the running game and not the pass

Miami is funner to watch now that chambers is comming up. Did you see the td catch he had in week one. He is getting great at those one handers over everyone

holmes just has a nose for the score, i traded for him and hes been great for me

somebody actually gave him up LOL LOL LOL

I feel sorry for who every did.

Jay

i had the first pick in a draft and took ricky, but traded for priest, i have both of them now (private league)...i traded mcallister n the deal and he had a horrible week last week

i am extremely surprised that Holmes is running as well as he is right now, esp. after that bad hip injury

wow, did the medical staff do a great job!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast