I Want Vladimir Guerrero, Roy Oswalt, and Torii Hunter in exchange for CC

LMK what you got.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    I have Guerrero, and Hunter. LMK how much cc you want to spend on a card oh each of them and I will give you some cards to choose from!Expect inserts,and parralells to be more if you want them!!
    Eugene

As of now I am a little low on CC seeing as I have more than 100 of it invested in getting possible certified autos and some of it in bets.

Post any #ed cards you have of them and I will give you up to 40 CC for one card.

Thanks

I believe i have an oswalt 02 best of fanclub #ed/2002 somewhere...if you're interested ill try and find it
    Collecting Hall of Fame, Future Hall of Fame, and Retired Star autographs in MLB, NBA, and NFL.

International Traders: I no longer mail to the Philippines.

ill let you know if i can find it
    its somewhere else cuz it aint with the other two of that set ive got lol
    Collecting Hall of Fame, Future Hall of Fame, and Retired Star autographs in MLB, NBA, and NFL.

International Traders: I no longer mail to the Philippines.

I've got some Torii hunter commons from his 2nd=3rd years

do you have a wantlist ?

PM me