2003 playoff absolute memorabilia hobby box for sale or trade, best offer!

These are selling on e-bay for $110-$150. I want $250 in trade minimum. Let me know what your best offer is. 2 mini boxes of 9 packs plus etched glass box topper. Here is a link to an active sale on e-bay of these boxes. this one still has 2 days left.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=44863

dr_bob77
    What are you looking for in trade?
    Bob

box

minimum $250 in trade. so far I have a paypal offer for $125 and a $250 in trade offer. If you can beat either one of those let me know. It really depends on the cards, I do not want a bunch of $25 -$30 cards, I would like at least 1 $100 card and some others with it. looking for Portis,Vick,Ashley Lelie,Jamal LewisPreist Holmes,Pennington,Harrington,Leftwich,Mcgahee.. GU/auto's of Manning,favre,Montana,Rice,elway.

Re: box

Originally posted by garyclayton
    minimum $250 in trade. so far I have a paypal offer for $125 and a $250 in trade offer. If you can beat either one of those let me know. It really depends on the cards, I do not want a bunch of $25 -$30 cards, I would like at least 1 $100 card and some others with it. looking for Portis,Vick,Ashley Lelie,Jamal LewisPreist Holmes,Pennington,Harrington,Leftwich,Mcgahee.. GU/auto's of Manning,favre,Montana,Rice,elway.
    I would take that $125 offer. You can get the same box for $119 at Dave & Adam's. Good luck!!!

box

I think I might take the $125 offer unless I get a little better than $250 trade offer. It also cost I think $10 in shipping and habdling on e-bay on top of the price.

strongdude85
    hey gary. I just wanted to let ya know I traded the moss yesterday.

I got these:

2000 MVP Prosign Chad Pennington RC AUTO BV $60
    2000 SPx Rookie Jersey AUto of Lavurnes COles BV $40
    2001 Playoff COntenders /400 AUTO Koren Robinson RC BV $40

do u think i got a decent deal?