Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Wanted Husker Eric Crouch gameused autos

Looking for former Husker Eric Crouch Gameused, autos or low serail numbered cards. thanks

I have a 2002 Playoff Honors Rookie Tandems Crouch/Randle El card #RT8 (two pieces of ball). It books for $20.00. This card is incoming though. I might be interested in trading it!

GGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HUSKERS!!! Sorry I just had to throw that in!!!

Re: Wanted Husker Eric Crouch gameused autos

Originally posted by bilsd1818
    Looking for former Husker Eric Crouch Gameused, autos or low serail numbered cards. thanks

Wish I would of known you were looking for an auto, he was at Old Chicago a restaurant here in Omaha the other day signing auto's, could of picked you up one, wouldn't of been certified of course...

qball76-
    to bad that would have been sweet. People don't trust personal autos though. I have a Elway rc autographed we got in a card shop in denver in 89 but nobody is even interested.
    jpsmiley-
    what would you be interested in if you do decided to trade?

Husker fans are fanatics!! I hope I dont end up in Lincoln for law school!

Do you only want him in a Husker uniform? I'll check my football stash.

Go easy there Radio, yes some are, but there are a few of us who are a little more realistic, Lincoln is a great school and the town is pretty good also...

When the card shows up jpsmiley let me know. I have quite a few autos right now. even some good players.

I should get it in a couple of days! Check back on this thread and I will let you know when I get it.

Do you have a list of these autos? You can e-mail me the list to look over if you want.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast