Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

Cool 2003 Bowman Chrome Baseball on eBay

Trying to test the waters out on something so I listed some 2003 Bowman Chrome Baseball on eBay. You can always help an Iggy out and give me a bid :D

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...&userid=IggyWH

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Chicago Bears
    Twitter: @Rick Polus

Hey Iggy, I just bid on your Griffey X-Fractor. I currently have 2,054 different griffeys, but I need that one.

Rick

SCF Rewards
    Country

nice, my suggestion is that you add that you will combine shipping to your auctions and that way people will want more maybe or at least bid on other things.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was going to but forgot... once I remembered I had already listed like 10 items and at that point I said eff it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well eBay sucks ™™™ and cancelled all my auctions for some reason. I had to relist everything so if you had bids on anything you might want to put them back in!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Only 6 hours left... still got some great cards for cheap including :

Felix Pie rookie that books at $25 - current bid $4.55
    Felix Pie rookie refractor that books at $40 - current bid at $7.10

+ many other great rookies who don't even have a minimum bid of 49 cents! Get them now before they're all-stars in a few years and blow up like Rich Harden's 02 Bowman Chrome and 02 Dontrelle Willis Bowman Chrome DP&R did!