Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: lebron james AKA

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mitcwolf's Items on eBay

lebron james AKA

due to the number of reponses i got this card i am basically putting it up for auction... please pm me an offer.. i am interested in IU players GU/autos or cash/paypal... lmk please even if you dont have any of the previous but still want the card make up a deal and pm me... i will decide between the offers by friday... based on what i have recieved so far no one has any IU stuff...

IU
    kirk haston
    jeff newton
    jared jeffries
    aj guyton
    damon bai;ey
    alan henderson
    several others

this is Indiana IU

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Wingate2424's Items on eBay

I really want this card

SCF Rewards
    Country

you know the deal.... make an offer in cash or IU players gu or nice rookies or autos and i will see what else happens... lmk as you still have 2 days along with anyone else

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Celtics New York Giants
    See sportsseller24's Items on eBay

Hi. I have a GU or Jeffries, Henderson, and I got some inserts of Steve Alford (IU i think?) and a bunch of other IU stuff. Do you have any Nene or good RCS? PLMK

SCF Rewards
    Country

i have the victory nene... also pretty much any rookie from this year... lmk who you are looking for... all the rookies are victory