Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yet, again anyone want something off my site?

http://tigersfan12sports.tripod.com

It's right there and sorry about not being energetic, but if anyone wants something, just post. I am basically looking for 2002 Select Rookies And Prospects and also cheap autos. (BV10 and down).

I may be updating it soon and also the more thing you want, the more new things I can put on there. My small "cardshop" is full and I'd like to get rid of it. So even if you're remotely interested, please post!

BTW, the Bagwell is reserved for Spenguin22.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ok, this is a actual bump

I changed my mind on the zito gu and that goes into my personal collection. So Please if you see anything, please tell me! :)