Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WARNING: Jeter_2 is not legit, potential thief!!

I went ahead and emailed the ebay ID this Jeter guy claims is his, the actual man behind the ID does not know who Jeter_2 is or anything about the Pujols autograph that was posted on here for trade yesterday. If you're negotiating with Jeter_2 at all, drop it, he's trying to rip you off!

Thanks for the info...I'm still going to trade with him until I hear more. Right now I have no current trades with him. But thanks for the info and keep me posted!!I want to wait to hear what the mods say about this!
    Thanks
    Eugene

Yeah Thanks! I was going to potentially try a trade but thanks for doing your research mad!

I got this email from the guy with the ebay id, with his permission:

Thank you for the information, I have contacted them - if you can email jeter_2, tell him if he does not immediately delete his boards and cease to use our id, we will file interstate fraud charges against him . We have already contacted sportscard forum regarding this violation and we WILL prosecute him to the fullest extent of the law

Thank you , joe davis, J&J's Sports
    www.gotbaseballcards.com

Thank you mad48050

I just went ahead and banned this guy.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Matt,you da man!!!! :D

Brett
    Wantlist to everything I collect and tradelist:
    Hidden Content

nice work!!

that dude still should be fined for interstate fraud!!

Good looking out for us, thanks to mad48050, and the mods...

I believe mad48050

deserves 75 CC for this wonderful alert, and going out of his way to email the true person to which that ID belongs to!!

100 CC coming your way

good work mad, you got some CC coming your way, 100 CC to be exact.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast