Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hacksaw55's Items on eBay

i maybe interested, also payne i have 2003 bowman chrome (BLUE) refractors if you're intersted, lmk and definitely i'll get back to you on this.

Country

pm sent. lmk thanks

Country

pm sent. thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

how many ya got left?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See craigerman's Items on eBay

Shawn, please PM me with the details of what you're doing here.

SCF Rewards
    Country

two things:

1) it's not "eles", but "else" and "noone" is two words not one. Not a big deal, but it doesn't help to make a good first impression to your potential customers.

2) I would be much more willing to buy a few packs if I were able to see a complete list of what's offered. I don't want to spend $20-$30 and get Just autos or Press Pass GU. I know it would take some time to work out a complete list, but with only 100 packs offered at 1 card per pack, it's certainly not an impossible task. It might be worth it in the long run, especially with memebers who have been burned by similar packs that can be found on ebay.

I mean no malice in my comments, just offering some feedback. I hope you are very successful in this endeavor.

Country

go-they are all left. lmk if u want some
    craiger-pm in coming ur way!
    aekdb535-do u have that much time to do spell check on my site lol. jp. thanks for ur advice. anways i dont want to do a list of every card in these packs because i fill that would be no fun. just try them out and if u dont like the packs then dont ever buy from me agian. thats all i can suggest. thanks

Country

hey guys! i just want to say agian that you can reserve these packs untill they are all sold insted of paying right now. i also want to say the faster i sell these, the faster you all get ur packs. so if ur thinking of buying some then lets do it so everyone can get there packs as fast as possible. thanks!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by payneo59
    aekdb535-do u have that much time to do spell check on my site lol. jp. thanks for ur advice. anways i dont want to do a list of every card in these packs because i fill that would be no fun. just try them out and if u dont like the packs then dont ever buy from me agian. thats all i can suggest. thanks

LOL...actually I found the mistakes in the very first line I read. That's why I took the time to post.

So is there any type of list to summarize what is offered? I'm assuming that you are going to offer the major sports, a list of how many are coming from each sport might be helpful. Being a baseball collector, if these packs were loaded with football stars for instance, I'd probably steer clear. Just a thought.

Country

Pm sent........thanks

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast