Thumbs up new cards...lemme know if you are interested

hey everyone. i recently acquired these cards:

01-02 ud ice first rounders jersey patrik stefan

00-01 bap first signature card rostislav klesla (silver)

02-03 marian hossa (dont know which brand of private stock, but hopefully the guy wasnt lying to me when he said it was worth $60) 2 color jersey.

ville nieminen 00-01 sp authentic future watch rookie (as soon as i get it, it is going straight to , you guessed it, ville nieminen...the person on this forum, not the real ville nieminen)...in return i am getting a sp game used martin havlat rookie /900 which i will only trade for a crown royale or vanguard gaborik (or a better one than that)

i think thats all....tell me if you are interested in any of these

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Clint I am interested in the Stefan, do you want that Klesa BD back?

you can also add these to my recently acquired list which i forgot to include the first time:

robyn regehr 01-02 bowman young stars fabric of the future double stuff stick/jersey #'d out of 25----$50

ales hemsky 01-02 spx rookie redemption