Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: want to make a deal today

want to make a deal today

ok guys and girls i want to make some deals to day for every card i trade or sale today only i will give you another card with same bv lets do it :new_blueg

Anything besides what you have in your Naxcom store? I'm mainly looking for patches or autod/patch cards.

I'd be interested in any interesting patches you have. It'd help if you had a trade list somewhere.

I'm also looking for GU, Autos, etc. from Gary Carter, David Wright, Albert Pujols, & Mike Piazza. LMK what you have & what interests you on my site.

Quote Originally Posted by a-rod fan
    i have hundreds of patches autos who r u looking for
    No one in particular. If you have a list that would be great, or if not, looking for anything that stands out. Logo patches, 4 or more color, etc.

i will get u both a list will take me a while to type them all in i have a box that holds 1,000 all patches ty

Quote Originally Posted by a-rod fan
    i will get u both a list will take me a while to type them all in i have a box that holds 1,000 all patches ty
    Wow!!

I'm really just looking for 4 or more colors, or nice logo type if that makes it easier. If you could add price or give me a ballpark idea of what you typically charge, 1/2 book, 1/3 book, etc. that would be great.

all cards i sell at 1/2 price of book unless u have some thing i realy like also i have supples not posted just yet

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast