Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking to Trade Today, Also 45 Paypal to Spend!

Hey all, if you want to get some trades done let me know what your interested in from my bucket.

I do have some paypal to spend, 45 worth...looking for a 1 or 2 card deal, not really looking to buy a bunch of little things. Let me know what you can offer me for 45

Kellen Clemens Topps Chrome AUTO
    Mario Williams Topps Chrome AUTO

Less than 45, of course. I have many more autos of 06 rookies, anyone you like in particular? I'm at work and can not list off the top of my head very well.

MostWanted - What am i lookin for? stuff to buy, stuff to trade...what are you interested in?

Quote Originally Posted by sch1tz0fr3nik
    MostWanted - What am i lookin for? stuff to buy, stuff to trade...what are you interested in?
    Stuff to buy. Sorry I should have put that LOL.

CB thanks but i have 2 of the Chrome Clemens and not too interested in the Mario Williams right now. As for rookies of this year Mainly Kellen Clemens...The Rest of the Oregon Ducks that were rookies, any of the bigger rookies

MostWanted - I like the Montana AU, but I have no clue on the Value of it

Also, if trade... I like your:

Tiki Barber LEaf Certified AUTO
    Vernand Morency Press Pass AUTO

CB- Let me know when you have a list of what ya got and we can go from there

Quote Originally Posted by sch1tz0fr3nik
    MostWanted - I like the Montana AU, but I have no clue on the Value of it
    Sorry man I keep forgeting to take that out of my bucket. I don't have that one anymore.Sorry

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast